Synthetic marijuana

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these drug threads, tell me a lot about the posters.... And a sponser who is a druggie hmmm prolly not a good idea for his biz but at least he will have a loyal dumb crowd.

Yeah because everyone that smoke the mary jane is dumb...:gtfo:

I love these drug threads, tell me a lot about the posters.... And a sponser who is a druggie hmmm prolly not a good idea for his biz but at least he will have a loyal dumb crowd.

Eric, not everyone who smokes is a pot head.

Cigarettes, alcohol, and even pop (sugar and caffeine, can be very addictive) are every bit as much of a 'drug' as weed is.

Everything is not so black and white. Weed is only a 'bad drug' because the government and nanny's says it is.

You'd be surprised about people who smoke weed on an occasional basis. They can be productive members of society too. There is no good reason for pot to be illegal, especially considering that alcohol and cigarettes are legal.

P.S. I'm sure you think I don't smoke weed, and you are right. Partially only due to laws and mostly because it's not worth the possibility of losing a job. Otherwise, yes I would probably be an occasional smoker. Just like I occasionally smoke a hookah or a cigar, which is on average probably once every six months. I know that those are (physiologically) bad for me and that's why I don't do them more often.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay kids. Now don't do drugs.

Go educate yourself on the subject a little bit and look at it in more than one way.

Steve Jobs is a firm believer that everyone should have to try acid. Yeah, that guy that works for Apple wants everyone in the world to try acid. I wonder why?

There is an article on it I'll find and post later on. I think it's actually been posted here already.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay kids. Now don't do drugs.

Go educate yourself on the subject a little bit and look at it in more than one way.

Steve Jobs is a firm believer that everyone should have to try acid. Yeah, that guy that works for Apple wants everyone in the world to try acid. I wonder why?

There is an article on it I'll find and post later on. I think it's actually been posted here already.

Maybe not the same article, but still has some interesting info.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ryan-grim/read-the-never-before-pub_b_227887.html

Basically it's about the letter that Hoffman wrote to Steve Jobs about how LSD affected the development of his career.

The government can't make money by selling weed (because it's 100% natural) but they can make money by busting you with it.

And I agree, educate yourself on the affects that drugs have on you. People assume that all drugs you get from pharmacies are safe and that if you buy drugs from “the street” are bad. There are more far more dangerous and addictive drugs out there being sold by pharmacies.

The government can't make money by selling weed (because it's 100% natural) but they can make money by busting you with it.

This is incorrect. The government could get the tobacco industry to start manufacturing and mass producing it. Everyone knows the tobacco industry loves to hand over money to politicians all the time. They are all butt buddies. The government could tax it more then they tax cigarettes and I will bet you money people will still buy it.

BUT the government wouldn't do this for the simple fact everyone will think they were brainwashed in the past. Now we can't have that can we?

This is incorrect. The government could get the tobacco industry to start manufacturing and mass producing it. Everyone knows the tobacco industry loves to hand over money to politicians all the time. They are all butt buddies. The government could tax it more then they tax cigarettes and I will bet you money people will still buy it.

BUT the government wouldn't do this for the simple fact everyone will think they were brainwashed in the past. Now we can't have that can we?

I'm not sure that I could trust a tobacco company with growing marijuana. They use so many chemicals and additives in mass produced tobacco, what would keep them from doing the same to weed?

The two biggest problems with legalization right now are the ability for the government to regulate and tax it, and the fact that there is no easy test to check if someone is driving while under the influence. If they can solve both these problems, I think a lot more people would support legalization.

Speed Channel- Man Drives on Marijuana

Every study I've ever read up on showed that people driving while under the influence of marijuana were always more careful and followed the rules of the road more carefully. The only problem was that they had trouble maintaining a perfect straight line inside of their own lane, but did not cross into others lane of motion.

(Studies were all using simulated driving machines)

I'm not sure that I could trust a tobacco company with growing marijuana. They use so many chemicals and additives in mass produced tobacco' date=' what would keep them from doing the same to weed?[/quote']

True

The two biggest problems with legalization right now are the ability for the government to regulate and tax it' date=' and the fact that there is no easy test to check if someone is driving while under the influence. If they can solve both these problems, I think a lot more people would support legalization.[/quote']

I really think taxing and regulating would be the easy part. There really isn't an easy way to test and see if someone has used it in the past few hours. Few days, or few months is easy but that isn't fair if you truly are not under the influence and get tested as positive.

Go read up on what was going on during the time Marijuana was banned as far as businesses go.

What do trees and hemp have in common with each other?

What two types of companies were fighting with each other to be the main producer in paper and other textiles alike?

What single characteristic could a big tree company use against hemp farmers so they would prevail in the market?

Go read up on what was going on during the time Marijuana was banned as far as businesses go.

What do trees and hemp have in common with each other?

What two types of companies were fighting with each other to be the main producer in paper and other textiles alike?

What single characteristic could a big tree company use against hemp farmers so they would prevail in the market?

Yes you can grow hemp without THC inside it. Planting a large tree farm of marijuana trees will mature much faster and produce more raw material then using normal trees. Also hemp is stronger and lasts longer. Hemp has so many freaking uses. Hemp rope for example is super strong and better then other non-synthetic rope.

Eric, not everyone who smokes is a pot head.

Cigarettes, alcohol, and even pop (sugar and caffeine, can be very addictive) are every bit as much of a 'drug' as weed is.

Everything is not so black and white. Weed is only a 'bad drug' because the government and nanny's says it is.

You'd be surprised about people who smoke weed on an occasional basis. They can be productive members of society too. There is no good reason for pot to be illegal, especially considering that alcohol and cigarettes are legal.

P.S. I'm sure you think I don't smoke weed, and you are right. Partially only due to laws and mostly because it's not worth the possibility of losing a job. Otherwise, yes I would probably be an occasional smoker. Just like I occasionally smoke a hookah or a cigar, which is on average probably once every six months. I know that those are (physiologically) bad for me and that's why I don't do them more often.

Agreed. I don't smoke weed because it is illegal. I would love to try and have friends who do it but it's not worth losing my job over and I am not going to risk everything involved with this illegal activity just to get high. When it is legalized, I will try it, until then, I will continue to occasionally pump my body with the legal poisons allowed us by our wonderful government such as a cigar every now and then, hookah, and beer/wine/liquor.

As for the tobacco companies producing it, I would still rather buy from the dude across the street in his basement than by Ciga-weed from Marlboro. And there in lies the issue of it being legal, it's a lot easier to grow weed in your basement than it is to grow tobacco plants and make cigarettes.

it's a lot easier to grow weed in your basement than it is to grow tobacco plants and make cigarettes.

This is where a lot of people get confused. It's not that much harder.

Just like beer, it's extremely easy to brew your own beer, just a lot of people wont do it because it's easier to go out and buy it.

Yep it is a flower. You could take hemp seeds and throw them in a sunny area. They will grow all by themselves. I learned about that at a really young age when my uncle threw all his seeds behind my mom's small house. I asked him what flowers they were and he let me know. LOL