need help finding kids shoes....can anyone help?

1veryfastvr4

OMG $70 for a pair of shoes!! I hit Kohls when they have a sale and can normally find a coupon on Retailmenot.com or slickdeals.net for additional money off. My four year old son is 46" tall, weighs 52 lbs and wares a size 1 in boys. (the size of most 7-8 year olds) We go through shoes and clothes like crazy, so I try hard not to spend too much money. My sister in law and I swap clothes for our boys. It saves a ton of money on clothes that they barely ware for one or two seasons.

and what would you call spending 300++ dollars on some drag radials that onoly last 3-5 months???????

lol, my DR's were $250 WITH WHEELS and they've lasted me 3 years so far.

Anyway, no way in hell i'd put $70 into my daughters shoes. She doesn't need them that bad. Walmart clearance rack specials wear just fine for $3.

You guys are a bunch of cheap asses. I drop $70 at the bar at least once a weekend and I would say this is a far better purchase.

Everyone is saying she won't know the difference, but he has stated she has her heart set on these particular shoes. Either that, or the mom does -- but he probably doesn't give two shits either way. At the end of the day, he is just trying to make the kid smile so the mom smiles so his dick smiles inside her mouth.

^ lol

anyways we landed a set , we even got her a set of cheap look alikes and gave them to her and she knew the difference but didnt complain, so she got the real ones too, and she was so happy it wasnt funny

as stated by keving it didnt matter to me what she gets her kids but id much rather her spend it on those shoes to make her kid happy as in a bar or some stupid shit like that....... its her money why should anyone else care?

as for my dick smiling it wasnt for helping find the shoes it was for the present i got her for easter...... a dick in the box :)