Audi guys

6 Speed S4

have you checked audizine? they usually have partouts and good kits go up all the time. You can usually find a steal too.

Are you just looking for some bolt on's or are you going to get the whole package with the y pipe, injectors, tune, etc?

Its gonna be a LONG project too jsyk lol

I have checked audizine nothing on there really. I'm doing a full stage 3: tune, turbos, injectors, fuel pump, fuel rail, inlet pipes, intercoolers, stage 3 clutch/fw, piggy pipes and a full exhaust. Plug a lot of other little things.

Project won't take me and my buddy more than a week.

I got mine from ecstuning when i got my KO4, a little pricey but with that much money i wanted to go with a company i could trust. Like cody said though i would forum rape till i found a good part out deal or find a group buy. A lot of audi guys love the KO4 and sometimes you can find a great deal on a group buy...

what clutch you getting?

To pull the whole engine? Damnn you guys must be good lol!

I think I know who I might want to hire if I need something lol...

But yeah you'll prob either have to keep hunting around for a good deal or buy one new from a dealer

haha yeah just let me know if you need help.

Vast Vast Vast Vast Vast

Buy the turbos, fueling and clutch from them, also have them tune it. Talk to Prince there and I bet he will get you a good deal if you buy it all together. Dont even bother with doing an OTS chip.

I paid $2K for 2 tunes (e85 and 93) and fueling (RS4 airbox, MAF, 60lb injectors, 255 fuel pump) and labor, you get lifetime free tune adjustments, and my car runs like a champ. I got my turbos, and OEM hardware (bolts, inlets etc), OEM RS4 clutch from AWE for $3K. Only thing I regret is not getting the Vast clutch disk.

EDIT: And Vast is having a spring sale going on right now.

Edited by kickass

Vast Vast Vast Vast Vast

Buy the turbos, fueling and clutch from them, also have them tune it. Talk to Prince there and I bet he will get you a good deal if you buy it all together. Dont even bother with doing an OTS chip.

I paid $2K for 2 tunes (e85 and 93) and fueling (RS4 airbox, MAF, 60lb injectors, 255 fuel pump) and labor, you get lifetime free tune adjustments, and my car runs like a champ. I got my turbos, and OEM hardware (bolts, inlets etc), OEM RS4 clutch from AWE for $3K. Only thing I regret is not getting the Vast clutch disk.

EDIT: And Vast is having a spring sale going on right now.

Its going to vast for the tune. Me and my dude are doing the work.