TRADE: OHIO 1997 Turbo Maxima 5 speed with Quaife ATB Differential

Prodeje79

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

This is mainly for trade. I'd consider selling outright, but I am not sure of a price yet. PM me trade/cash offers!!!

Title in hand!

EDIT: I am not sure I want to sell, mainly trade. To satisfy the mods I am adding a price. $8,000

I got the kit from Maxima.org Moderator Jay25. We also swapped in a lower mileage engine. Everything was done by him and his brother, with a little assistance from me and my friend. :>

Links to dynos when kit was on the moderator's car....

349HP/338Lbs of torque

http://forums.maxima.org/dyno-discussion-slips/238016-349hp-338lbs-torque-98-gxe-5-speed-tranny.html

http://forums.maxima.org/2826635-post6.html

I may need to do a little revising here, but here we go.

It does have a Quaife ATB (Automatic Torque Biasing) Differential. It has a rebuilt 1995 tranny all shimmed correctly. My friend's dad has a transmission shop. I also replaced the oil line from turbo to lower oil pan. Finally figured out the little oil leak was there!

PFI T4/TO4E SS, BB Turbo

9.7 PSI

Tial wastegate 38mm

3inch piping from the downpipe all the way back

Warpspeed performance 3 inch exhaust system w/ Magnaflow exhaust pan

Greddy Profec E01 boost controller

Greddy Emanage

Greddy injector harness

Walbro Fuel pump

370 cc injectors using stock FP (I have a SARD adjustable fuel pressure regulator that is not installed.)

Vortech FMU w/4.1 disc

MEVI (I have the stock manifold handy to go with it)

Spearco intercooler

Stock MAF w/CAI (I have two z32 (300zx) MAFs that I never installed.)

Clutchnet 6 puck sprung hub clutch and modified pressure plate

fidenza flywheel, plus a spare fidenza flywheel

Quaife ATB (Automatic Torque Biasing) Differential

other details/stats:

1997 SE fully loaded, BOSE, black leather, power roof, heats seats,etc

173K on odometer, much less on swapped motor, rebuilt transmission

about every mod you can add to a maxima....

FSTB, RSTB, addco RSB, red/white tails, clear corners, KYB AGX with MaxSpeed springs, unorthodox racing underdrive pulley (UR UDP)

EDIT2: link to pics took after a quick spray down

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Prodeje79/1997%20Maxima%20Turbo/

Note cracked passenger side mirror and bumper cover paint issue. This was actually Jay's bumper cover. His was already cut for intercooler to fit, but unfortunately had a little paint issue on front of it. Was not worth it to me to paint over.....

Also someone backed into the driver side fender.

EDIT 3:

3/2009: new spark plugs, battery, and brakes all around

6/23/2009: Re-ran injector wiring and it is loomed up nice now.

Edited by Prodeje79

What are you looking to trade for it?

Hi Clay,

Thanks for cleaning this up. Perhaps my lack of sleep doesn't help, but it happened to rub me the wrong way.

With the newborn ( http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Prodeje79/Baby%20Boy%203-10-2010/?start=all ) and recent move, and I am just looking for a normal newer DD. I am open to anything really. I do want to get something with better MPGs. I am sort of tired of having only old cars. I do not really drive the turbo much any more. Nor have the time too.

We have:

1997 turbo max

1995 max (my DD)

1997 taurus (wife's DD)

Heck, I'd even like to trade the 97 turbo and 97 taurus up for one newer car! :)

• 5 weeks later...
Interested in a low mileage Honda Prelude SH? gets good mileage and has good pickup just probably a little smaller than you were looking for...

PM me some more detailed specs and links to pics.

Interested in a low mileage Honda Prelude SH? gets good mileage and has good pickup just probably a little smaller than you were looking for...

hey i never heard back from you?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...