FS:FS: Radeon 4850 X2 2GB Dual GPU Graphics card

Slimpsy1647545505

Selling a sapphire radeon hd 4850 x2 dual gpu graphics card. It has 2GB of memory and runs like a champ! Never been overclocked and still capable of running even crysis on high settings! Will smoke any game out today! Also has 4 DVI outputs to run up to FOUR MONITORS!!!!

I've priced the card for a quick sale, these outrank an nvidia gtx280 card.

If you're interested, I have the card in a quad core system for testing, or can deliver and setup in your rig.

These are rare and hard to find, first come first serve. Thanks!

PRICE: $175

Info on card:

Sapphire Radeon 4850 X 2 Dual Gpu PCI-E graphics card

2GB GDDR3 Memory

512 Bit Memory Interface

1600 Processing Cores

Four Dual Link DVI outputs are provided as well as TV-Out

Microsoft DirectX 10.1

Unified Superscalar Shader Architecture

http://images.craigslist.org/3nf3kc3p15T05W35S4a3vbb907fda908a1dde.jpg

Trade for a never-used 2.33GHz quad core processor (Q8200) plus cash?

I am trying to sell a q6600 system and have a i7 920 system or I would.

Thanks for the offer tho man! If you can come up with the 175, it's really a great deal. . . this card is SICK!

I would buy this but I don't have the 1.2 Gigawatt power supply needed to run it. :)

seriously whats the minimum power needed to run this card?

You could probably get away with a solid READ: NOT CHEAP 550w unit safely. Wouldn't go much below that if you have a decently built rig.

Thanks guys. . it still ranks real high on tomshardware's hierarchy of video cards too ;) You really won't be disappointed. I got 100+ fps on bad company 2 with this card on settings maxed. It really is a fine piece of art.

at what rez though? i run a 5870 @ 1920x1080 and i get 70+ with everything on high.

at what rez though? i run a 5870 @ 1920x1080 and i get 70+ with everything on high.

I'm running 1600x1200 with vsync off and everything on high and get 95-100 consistent.

Resolution is a very subjective thing. I would see no reason to upgrade from this card to a 5870 at this time.