wtb dsm stuff

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

building a dsm..what you guys got? looking for turbo, dsm link stuff and so on.

looking to upgrade from stock stuff. lmk what you got, or where you can point me

I have a LOT of success on dsmtuners.com in their classifieds section. have bought quite a few parts from there. if you are going new...dsmparts.com, maperformance.com, extremempsi.com, punishment-racing.com...the list goes on and on. I have an Evo III 16G with a bad journal bearing...the wastegate actuator, compressor housing, and exhaust housing are PERFECT!

Guest Removed
hahaha is this his car? No way in hell hes going to make 500hp on a 16g. No way! hahahha

who's car :confused:....belongs to Doug

i figured that..he has been reading lots of bs on the net :lol:

It took a mastermind to make 530 on an evo 3 16g. And that flows a bit more than a big 16g. Its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! He'll need at least a FP 3052, 3065, HX40,etc. LOL, wow, that kid needs to read before even thinking about making 500hp!

Guest Removed
It took a mastermind to make 530 on an evo 3 16g. And that flows a bit more than a big 16g. Its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! He'll need at least a FP 3052, 3065, HX40,etc. LOL, wow, that kid needs to read before even thinking about making 500hp!

kid.... look dude. your A noob. dont start disrespecting my customer. your the kid here. dude picked up a dsm cheap. and wants to mod it. im trying to point him in the right direction... the evo 3 16 is probably what is was talking to me about..he has been doing a lot of reading. let along calling someone to sell them something they are not even looking for, is something a KID would do..i havent read up on it..nor will i, he is on doing his own research. im trying to assist in reaching a goal..i told him, shoot for 400ish..give or take.

looking for a big 16g....i guess(thats what he wants ..unless someone has a dela on a ramhorn and big turbo or something

We have big 16gs EVO III's in-stock , injectors ect, if your interested let me know and I can get you some dealer type pricing.

kid.... look dude. your A noob. dont start disrespecting my customer. your the kid here. dude picked up a dsm cheap. and wants to mod it. im trying to point him in the right direction... the evo 3 16 is probably what is was talking to me about..he has been doing a lot of reading. let along calling someone to sell them something they are not even looking for, is something a KID would do..i havent read up on it..nor will i, he is on doing his own research. im trying to assist in reaching a goal..i told him, shoot for 400ish..give or take.

No. Im sorry. Im not. Im not disrespecting your customer. Im making a clear, and correct statement when saying that. But, dont take my word for it. Ive only repaired, researched, and modded these cars for 6+ years. :rolleyes:

I would pick up some cams from delta cams. Just send out the stock ones and regrind them to the HKS 264/272 or 272/272 and put some evo 8/9 "beehives" in.