Blue Hyundai in slow lane

Mr. Jones

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your help friend, if we all work together, we can locate this car!

I will post pictarz of my Hyundai when I get home. I was going to race you when I saw you earlier but I dont think your Audi is worth my time. Your hello kitty mirror ornament does not intimidate me.

Thanks for your help friend, if we all work together, we can locate this car!

I really want to know who it is too. Maybe if we find out who drives this mythical blue unicorn Hyundai I can get near it in traffic and not race it, but instead just admire how blue and Hyundaish it is. This weekend would be prime time to have such an encounter.

I will post pictarz of my Hyundai when I get home. I was going to race you when I saw you earlier but I dont think your Audi is worth my time. Your hello kitty mirror ornament does not intimidate me.

Dude so it IS YOU!? Wanna drive our cars at similar times at similar locations this weekend. I don't want to get too close or anything. LMK.

Do so IT YOU!? Wanna drive our cars at similar times at similar locations this weekend. I don't want to get too close or anything. LMK.

If 2 blue Hyundai's occupy the same section of freeway at the same, scientist's theorize it *might* open up a black hole. PLEASE USE CAUTION.

The only way to be safe is to find yourself a Silver G35 that hangs around the Easton exit. It is said they can safely shield the black hole due to their rare and amazing status.

I can't stress this enough, BE CAREFUL!

If 2 blue Hyundai's occupy the same section of freeway at the same, scientist's theorize it *might* open up a black hole. PLEASE USE CAUTION.

The only way to be safe is to find yourself a Silver G35 that hangs around the Easton exit. It is said they can safely shield the black hole due to their rare and amazing status.

I have nothing to add. He is correct. I will call my friend with the Silver G35 tonight and see if he is down for a cruise. I dont want to destroy the universe.

If we were only that lucky Jones. You indeed are correct If 2 blue Hyundai's occupy the same section of freeway at the same, a black hole WILL open up. It will open up a black hole that leads to a magical world, where everyone drives a hyundai genesis coup in eather 2 spectatular colors, BLUE or SILVER. What a wondeful world...

Can't you see, the signs have been right in front of us...

-

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2447/3666101477_e192ce8748.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/384/4641/25959820004_large.jpg

They're pretty much the same car. You didn't think that was an accident did you?

Yeah dude, WTF is your problem? All he wants to do is find out who drives this Hyundai and you're being a D-bag about it. This Hyundai driver could be a member! And check the OP, he said it was BLUE AND IN THE SLOW LANE.

I saw it too, so if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread then please :gtfo: That’s now how we do things here on CR.

guys really think im that stupid not to see the reference to my thread. i mean seriously?

and as for this"blue Hyundai" that cuts the possibilities down to about 1,000 at the least. anything else to identify it? -.-

guys really think im that stupid not to see the reference to my thread. i mean seriously?

and as for this"blue Hyundai" that cuts the possibilities down to about 1,000 at the least. anything else to identify it? -.-

No but I do think your stupid enough to continue to argue and bitch about it. Admit that your sliver G35 thread lacked a point and I'll move on.

No but I do think your stupid enough to continue to argue and bitch about it. Admit that your sliver G35 thread lacked a point and I'll move on.

it doesn't lack a point. ya so i didn't have a picture of it. what am i going to do? snap one right in front of him? i probably would but sadly i didn't have a camera with me. so i did the next best thing. i described it -.- i mean i can think of many other posts that are exactly like mine and no one shits in them like mine. including the Porsche in the Kroger parking lot. or this one http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78044 luckily they had a pic. i did not. but i had a description. i even had the license plate... but ill just take all your guys bashing as a"no one here has it" Good day.

Which thread are you referring to?

the thread that this is all related to. the G35 Thread.

it doesn't lack a point. ya so i didn't have a picture of it. what am i going to do? snap one right in front of him? i probably would but sadly i didn't have a camera with me. so i did the next best thing. i described it -.- i mean i can think of many other posts that are exactly like mine and no one shits in them like mine. including the Porsche in the Kroger parking lot. or this one http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78044 luckily they had a pic. i did not. but i had a description. i even had the license plate... but ill just take all your guys bashing as a"no one here has it" Good day.

Which G35 thread ?

Dude seriously out of my thread. I own a Hyundai. This thread is about me.