Delaware Cookout

Stoopid Hipster

Thinking about another cookout at my house little diff tho my car is a pos so not bothering with it this time. I'm broke as fuck so it would be byob and bring your own food have a grill we can use to cook on but thanks to flyby and another gorilla the propane tank is fucking broke so someone would have to bring a tank lol but I'm all for having people out But I want to gauge any interest in it before I set any dates and if the weather is nice maybe some foot ball out back or corn hole and what not....

And drink

And Propane

And Fittings

Probably A hose

And if you are nice, parts for a brokedick miata.

What? You're not charging for this? I think you should consider a $10 cover charge (senior members), $15 for open admission.

Thinking about another cookout at my house little diff tho my car is a pos so not bothering with it this time. I'm broke as fuck so it would be byob and bring your own food have a grill we can use to cook on but thanks to flyby and another gorilla the propane tank is fucking broke so someone would have to bring a tank lol but I'm all for having people out But I want to gauge any interest in it before I set any dates and if the weather is nice maybe some foot ball out back or corn hole and what not....

I could tell this wasn't going to go well. Also, what 'gorilla' are you refering to? :mad:

Be right back...

I can turn my propane tank off and on, no problem. :D