New from reynoldsburg

Guest kwallace

Guest kwallace
My name is Kevin new to the form and looking for advice on customizing my 95 geo prizm. yea i know it is a geo but it is truely a toyota corolla. with different badges. I wnat my car to be different than everyone elses car

Hmm looking for advice on modding a geo huh...

Ide probably start at http://www.apc.com an add a multi colored body kit a double decker wing. Some plastic hub cap spinner, must an I repeat must have a set of neons on it a big fart can, put in some home audio speakers. An blar bon jovi an rock out with a visior cocked to the side like yea. Oh an 50000 stickers for apc yoko aem sonnnnnnnn. Mabey even new embress like GTR, or JDM

reynoldsburg eh? do you hang out at crown alot?

Hater :finger:

Hmm looking for advice on modding a geo huh...

Ide probably start at http://www.apc.com an add a multi colored body kit a double decker wing. Some plastic hub cap spinner, must an I repeat must have a set of neons on it a big fart can, put in some home audio speakers. An blar bon jovi an rock out with a visior cocked to the side like yea. Oh an 50000 stickers for apc yoko aem sonnnnnnnn. Mabey even new embress like GTR, or JDM

Hater :finger:

why would he want a neon?

95 Geo? i know a kid named anthony murdock with a geo. slow and shitty as hell.

You should Invest your money in a new car. Really. Save up and buy something decent used. a mustang GT with 90K miles on it or something. save up for a different car for sure.

if you had to do something to that car...it'd be an engine swap. don't mod your existing engine. Swap something in that has a turbo on it.

95 Geo? i know a kid named anthony murdock with a geo. slow and shitty as hell.

You should Invest your money in a new car. Really. Save up and buy something decent used. a mustang GT with 90K miles on it or something. save up for a different car for sure.

if you had to do something to that car...it'd be an engine swap. don't mod your existing engine. Swap something in that has a turbo on it.

Pot meet kettle...

Pot meet kettle...

i used to want to do "sweet" stuff to my stang. Don't anymore. Not worth the money to be moderatley fast.

I was going to spend 4200 after tune and install to put an M112 supercharger on my 3.8 V6. my car is SLOOOOOWWWWW. with a big supercharger on it it would have only made 260rwhp and ran a 14.1 1/4 mile. There are TONS of cars out there that are affordable and run that or better stock. I changed my mind. sold my parts. Saving up for a better car.

Really man, don't waste money on the Geo.