In need of Networking or Telecom job or internship

Rally Pat

Hey all, as some of you know, I lost my job last week. I don't ever want to work on cell phones again, I think my eye's are fucked up from doing thousands of cellphones and smartphones a week. I attend DeVry at night, finishing up my Bachelors in Network and Communications management, and I already have an associates in Network Systems Administration. I would even settle for a paid internship, I just really need to get my foot back in the door of my industry that I am spending so much money to work in. I can send my resume to anyone who asks for it, just PM me. Thank you!

-Pat

As far as local telcos go, Verizon has openings for outside techs in Delaware, Athens, and Marion. Those would be the closest to Columbus.

Union job, usually $27-$30 an hour plus overtime. (Edit)-Once topped out on the pay scale...typically a four to five year progression depending on the contract. You may start anywhere from 6 months from the bottom to 6 months from the top depending on experience/education.

Check verizon.com.

AT&T and Centurylink are not hiring in your area last I checked or talked to anyone in the companies.

Edited by flyinbrian
Clarification

All I study is Cisco...

No, no programming. Did that shit in high school, never again. I am fine with router configurations, tyvm.

Any Experience? TWC is looking for some phone people for Commercial Support stuff. pay is 15-20/hr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...