b2200 slave cylinder

Got in my truck this morning to go school and pushed my clutch into to start it and after starting it i let my foot off the clutch pedal and the pedal doesnt come back up. I'm think wtf?? i replaced the slave about 3-4 weeks ago when the stock one finally went.

Well i got home and get back in my truck to try it agian, and the clutch pedals goes through it's whole travel and the truck drives like it should, no hesitation in the pedal coming up or anything of that nature.

Is this my actual clutch starting to go bad? or did i just happen to hit a random air bubble in the line?

oh yeah, my fluid is a little down from being full which is obviously where it was when i replaced the slave but i havent noticed any leaking.

Thanks,

Nickey

I hope your right rob, the slave isnt leaking at all so that has to be really the only thing left to really go bad. Yeah I made the mistake of going out driving again... and got about a mile away from home at the grocery store and it sticked the floor everytime i pushed in the pedal so i get to do that tomorrow.