AMS evo 228 mph pass at the Texas mile

Linn1647545492

How long did it take? Few miles. lol

:D no only 1, maybe a bit more. There is an identical 270 in Mexico near a Roberts rd exit and a 270/70 split. It's straight and there are 3 lanes with a concrete barrier in the center. I'd start right past Roberts and go till I went under I-70. but it was from a 20 roll.

:D no only 1, maybe a bit more. There is an identical 270 in Mexico near a Roberts rd exit and a 270/70 split. It's straight and there are 3 lanes with a concrete barrier in the center. I'd start right past Roberts and go till I went under I-70. but it was from a 20 roll.

isnt that downhill?

There was a night a certain vette and camaro where racing a bike down 71 south with 5th gear completely topped out and goin into 6th for a few miles.

That bike got worked ;)

I did 196 mph on a closed coarse in Cavin's white vette. I also remember having Tilley in my car one night and just watch the spedo stop climbing at 160 mph and but the tach went from 5100-6500 rmp.

You should run the texas mile dude, seriously. See if you can join the 200 mph club. It definatly would be something cool to say you have done. It's probably a lot more involved then most people think too.

It's something I would want to in the next year.

That bike got worked ;)

I did 196 mph on a closed coarse in Cavin's white vette. I also remember having Tilley in my car one night and just watch the spedo stop climbing at 160 mph and but the tach went from 5100-6500 rmp.

That shit was crazy. The speedo was pegged at 160 for at least 15 to 20 seconds while the tach just kept climbing. And also the car felt eerily stable though we had to be pushing 170+

I tried too, not for 200 mph, but just to see how fast I could go... 156 in a GTP. I didn't think that was too shabby. :lol:

I ran out of gear in my old 337 at 158mph.. on some strange road in mexico, though.

Damn. How much power does that car make?

Honestly, I have no idea because I never had it on the Dyno. It pretty much had every bolt-on, aside from a big turbo, though.

AWP 1.8t with 02M 6 spd tranny(standard for 337)

Revo stg. 2+ software

Eurojet TIP

Eurojet FMIC race series

4-bar FPR

ECS stg. 3 ignition

EvoMS cold air intake

Newsouth Performance Powergasket

Turbosmart dual port DV

Forge throttle body hose

GHL 3" turboback with no cat semi wrapped

ECS poly motor mount

BFI stg 2 dogbone

ECS stg 1 poly tranny mount bushing

and i like the coolant or w/e coming out of the dash at the end..haha.

Thats his fire supression system.

Breaking shit is part of going fast. The faster you go and the more power you make the more shit you'll break.