Condo's around the bethel/sawmill area

BrianZ06

My daughter is looking for condos around the bethel rd area. Any suggestions ? The good and bad ? We are looking at the 75,000 to 90,000 range. Thought maybe someone would have some past or current experience with some in that area. Arlington would be ok but the taxes are terrible. Was looking today at greystone and some others in the area.

we lived in a gray condo complex that was about 1/2 mile from bethel/sawmill intersection. it was right by the airport off the road that parallels bethel. we liked it. very safe area, with everything you could ever need within a 5 minute drive. not sure what the price was as we were renting from a guy who owned it. all the buildings had 2-3 units in them--i think ours was roughly 1100 sq ft, with a two car garage

That sounds like it was on case rd. Garage would be nice.

this is it

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=2261+teardrop+court+columbus+ohio&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=2261+Teardrop+Ave,+Columbus,+OH+43235&gl=us&ei=OBXBS5O4FoXvnge1-sS3Cg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

ha, i even see our bitch neighbor's blue car parked outside--we had 4 guys living in this place, and this bitch insisted on securing an outdoor parking spot--even though she had an empty 2 car garage, and never had anyone come over in the year we lived there.

honestly, that was a great place to live--the complex had a pool and a workout center, and of course, took care of all the lawncare