Putty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or for money spent buy ZR1

???????

Still just a Corvette with the same old bullshit interior.

this lives at the Easton condos I have seen it parked outside often. The plate says Gozilla or something to that effect

Not that guy. His is blk with no tints. This car is not black. It was a dark gray. This car had no plates...I think it was for sale.

For the difference in cost I could make that GTR circle that Porsche. Look better doing it, too.

Sorry, but there is no way that a GTR is better looking than a 911, or almost any other Porsche for that matter. Just because a car stands out doesn't mean it looks good. Ask anyone who bought an Aztek...

Sorry' date=' but there is no way that a GTR is better looking than a 911, or almost any other Porsche for that matter. Just because a car stands out doesn't mean it looks good. Ask anyone who bought an Aztek...[/quote']

youre crazy. In my personal opinion, the GTR is the best looking car on the road. period. I like porches alot, but i know alot of non-car people (avg joes) who think porches are ugly. those same people are in awe of the GTR.

Why am I not surprised to hear this come out of your mouth. You have the worst case of closet fanboi ricer I have ever seen in my life.

QFT. I think we can be friends now. ;)

No doubt its gorgeous. But how are you going to call yourself an enthusiast when you cant even shift the damn thing? I want a car that i can throw into gear. Not shift into drive.

No doubt its gorgeous. But how are you going to call yourself an enthusiast when you cant even shift the damn thing? I want a car that i can throw into gear. Not shift into drive.

Anyone that can afford or has a GTR payed off ,im sure has a garage full of toys. After coming home from work in his 800whp 9 second GTR daily driver, he can change it out with something with a manual tranny im sure.

Haha. What? Is he dropping 30k into the AMS turbos swap and tune too? Jeez. Either way, i think the car is hot, but nissan needs to fix that xcase and tranny issue and get rid of the black box and make it manual before i would buy one. Thats of course if i had the money.

Haha. What? Is he dropping 30k into the AMS turbos swap and tune too? Jeez. Either way, i think the car is hot, but nissan needs to fix that xcase and tranny issue and get rid of the black box and make it manual before i would buy one. Thats of course if i had the money.

I was talking about the one in the video, not the pictured car. and 30k? big deal there are cars on here with over 30k in non expensive cars lol

I'm not dogging the GT-R's prowess don't get me wrong. The car is a technical marvel, and it deserves it's accolades. But, we are each allowed our individual taste and opinions.

What I am taking issue with, is the list of kids a mile long that know very little about the car's engineering, but rather "OMG SKYLINE" "OMG GTR" "OMG FAST n FURIOUS".

There are a boatload of cars that the GT-R would absolutely stomp in every category that I would gladly own before it. With that being said, again, great car!