Spotted: GTR of beauty!

Putty

There are a boatload of cars that the GT-R would absolutely stomp in every category that I would gladly own before it. With that being said, again, great car!

Why am i a ricer fanboy because i want a car that does exactly what you said? it blows away most cars in most categories. How am i just some ricer fool because i like them? Anyone who knows anything about the car has their mouth water when they see it. Just because you're one of the few who doesn't, it doesn't make me a ricer fanboy.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am i a ricer fanboy because i want a car that does exactly what you said? it blows away most cars in most categories. How am i just some ricer fool because i like them? Anyone who knows anything about the car has their mouth water when they see it. Just because you're one of the few who doesn't, it doesn't make me a ricer fanboy.

You are bad at arguments, please stop.

Porches:

http://www.dreamsofyesteryear.com/images/porch-front.jpg

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/graphics5/black&decker-porches.jpg

Porsches:

http://www.fahrcar.com/porsche-new-911-turbo-side.jpg

http://matchstic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/porsche-959-p1-7.jpg

youre crazy. In my personal opinion, the GTR is the best looking car on the road. period. I like porches alot, but i know alot of non-car people (avg joes) who think porches are ugly. those same people are in awe of the GTR.

So you believe the people with little knowledge about cars over people who are actually interested in them?

Here's what they can do with a Shep tranny and over 800whp on a Mustang Dyno.

There are a lot of cars that can do that in a 100% stock tranny. $80K+ cars should at the very least be able to hold the power they make stock.

youre crazy. In my personal opinion, the GTR is the best looking car on the road. period. I like porches alot, but i know alot of non-car people (avg joes) who think porches are ugly. those same people are in awe of the GTR.

Maybe not. To the guy who said porches are better:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/tumblr_l0h0ixkkYO1qzgcjvo1_400.jpg

There are a lot of cars that can do that in a 100% stock tranny. $80K+ cars should at the very least be able to hold the power they make stock.

If I am paying 80 mother fuckin thousand dollars for a car it better be able to more than just hold the power of the car stock!

Is it a good looking car? Yes

Is it worth 80k? FUCK NO

There are a few other cars I would drop that much on first before I purchased one of these. It all comes down to personal taste I guess.

That wasn't my point. I was just showing what the platform is currently capable of coming out of a competent shop/tuner. The car in the video would put down over 1000whp on a Dynojet.

witnessed "Gozilla" in GTR near OSU campus doing same cutting and swerving- ugly car but definitely exotic looking.

BTW I still love the story I heard that they (NISSAN) put a "ringer" out at nurburgring (sp) and claimed it could pull faster lap times than the 911 GT2 and then Porsche (POR SHA fwiw not porch or porsh) acquired a few "non-ringers" through dealerships and proved it could not.

BTW I still love the story I heard that they (NISSAN) put a "ringer" out at nurburgring (sp) and claimed it could pull faster lap times than the 911 GT2 and then Porsche (POR SHA fwiw not porch or porsh) acquired a few "non-ringers" through dealerships and proved it could not.

Yeah thats the story. I think they concluded that Nissan used race tires in their test, making them cheaters.

Yeah thats the story. I think they concluded that Nissan used race tires in their test, making them cheaters.

Anything to get the fanboyz all riled up. What a bunch of turds. Recommend more Le Mans.

GTR > Porsche > Audi

so i couldn't spell porsche, oh well lol.

Maybe i am just a big fan boy, because honestly, i always loved the R34 GTR before i knew they were making the R35. Even if Paul Walker drove it in F&F.

• Downvote 1

lol nice try, but i grew to like it from youtube videos. not from word of mouth.

i used to watch tons of Supra videos. then there were tons of supra vs skyline videos, then i was like oh, look, that skyline is kinda fuckin sweet, so i watched videos of it.

maybe i'm a fan boy of it, but i'm no ricer groupie.

Everytime I see it on Morse Crossing he thinks its his own private Texas Mile and cuts everything and everyone off

If I see him and he tries that shit near me, I'll implant my Mazda into his car in a heartbeat. Better hope he can stop fast.

Car wise, it's okay. However $80k on that car is IMO a bad decision. There are better calls.