Does anyone have Weld Wheels?

dover

Specifically a 15x12 or 15x10 Rear Wheel (5x114.3) with a 5.5 bs to 6.5 bs. I need to test fit just one wheel on my Cobra to see if I can fit it in there. I already plan on rolling the fenders. But if it comes to it, it may just get mini-tubbed. I need this asap I will pay you for your time.

-dover

i have some prostarts 15x10 with 6.5 b.s. that your welcome to try ..... i can tell you that we tried them on Dave Kilbourne's cobra and they put some gashes on the inside of the wheel ... i wasn't there to see what exactly it was making contact with

Guest tbutera2112

^ the fitment should be the same as your car....was DK's car an IRS car?

i know on these cars with an SRA (like dover has), 15x10 with 6.5BS is the size that everybody runs....they should clear no problem

i have some prostarts 15x10 with 6.5 b.s. that your welcome to try ..... i can tell you that we tried them on Dave Kilbourne's cobra and they put some gashes on the inside of the wheel ... i wasn't there to see what exactly it was making contact with

I'd love to see if they fit, I have a SRA now and from my understanding its the IRS that makes it a little hairy.

Guest Removed

15x 10 with a 6.5 bs..like i thought..just need to grind down the hose bolt and we are good..

this is with a 27x11.5 x15 on it

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/helleon%20turdanator/100_5762.jpg

the weld wheel seemed to just clear the caliper too.

but your going to need 17x4 up front to clear the 13" brakes!