Pink Floyd's Roger Waters Taking "The Wall" On Tour...

Wease

Gilmore's latest album tour was $300 a ticket. Waters and Gilmore just need to man up and put their shit behind them. They should have just boxed each other years ago, now they are too old. They got together for the Live aid thing. Waters without Gilmore is not Pink Floyd. I saw the Division Bell tour without waters, it was still good. I would love for those assholes to give us some what young Americans the chance to see them together. There is a whole new generation of people that have never seen them before together and love their music. Fuckers are so old that I can't believe Gilmore can still stand and hold a guitar.

I'll try to be there.

Fuck Gilmour and his faggoty 80's pink floyd shit. He ruined pink floyd imo. Pink Floyd without Waters is like Alice in Chains without Staley, it sucks.

i'm of the opposite opinion. i did see waters about 10-12 years ago in cleveland--it was well worth it

Got an e-mail from apple today. If you buy "The Wall" movie on iTunes $13, you get access to pre order tickets for Waters tour this year. Heads up.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewMovie?id=365784732&v0=SEG20_US_NOI_041310&Email_PageName=-NOI-US&Email_OID=43ba9fe5977ca7b1078d930d7ea792b9&s=143441

• 4 weeks later...