Natti light.....

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Natty is worthless and I won't drink it even if it is the only option. At least with Budweiser or Bud light which I despise I will still drink if only option.

I actually prefer to kick back a few tall boys of PBR while cleaning my firearms... AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Guest 614Streets
natty is the shit. you have not lived until you have showered while pounding 2 or 3 nattys.

You have not showered until you drink 2 cans of budweiser every morning for two years while holding a steady job and acting otherwise 100% legitimate , honorable , and hardworking. I did years ago. True fucking story.

• 2 weeks later...
PBR is piss too, only being only slightly better in taste than Natti, but losing major points for being hipster ironic.

I have about half a case in my fridge as we speak. Had no idea of its hipster uprising though, until I read it on wikipedia recently. I first started drinking it when I kept getting shit at the local "hole in the wall" for drinking the "expensive shit" aka Yuengling. Now it tastes like delicious, refreshing water.

There was an exchange student who visited my friends from Germany and they handed him a Natural Light and he got pissed because he thought it was shitty tasting carbonated water.

I like PBR when it comes to piss beer. :thumbup:

There was an exchange student who visited my friends from Germany and they handed him a Natural Light and he got pissed because he thought it was shitty tasting carbonated water.

I like PBR when it comes to piss beer. :thumbup:

The "Natty Light" of England, Carling, would be like a $9/6 pack beer here.

If I'm too cheap to buy Coors or Bud, I'll go Keystone Light or Busch Light before Natty. And I prefer Natty Ice over Light, it's got more alcohol in it and I think it tastes better

natty is the shit. you have not lived until you have showered while pounding 2 or 3 nattys.

YES, I do this all the time. If I'm taking a shower before a night of drinking, I usually kick it off by drinking a few while I'm in there

I've gotta say, i really don't mind the taste of natti anymore i guess i'm just used to it...but keystone, I don't like keystone

BOO! I love Keystone. Just as cheap as Natty, but tastes better :cool:

If I'm too cheap to buy Coors or Bud, I'll go Keystone Light or Busch Light before Natty. And I prefer Natty Ice over Light, it's got more alcohol in it and I think it tastes better

YES, I do this all the time. If I'm taking a shower before a night of drinking, I usually kick it off by drinking a few while I'm in there

+1 beer in the shower is great.

i watched a guy at sloopys almost get in a fight over a $.50 pitcher of natty a couple months back

his buddies were playing beer pong and dipping the ping pong ball in his pitcher since he wasnt around...he came back, got bitchy with them, then the dude playing against them was kinda like "dude its fifty cents", etc type comments...then the dude was about to fight him.

dude with pitcher had like 70lbs on this kid EASY, and the smaller kid was talking about, im from down south we ride BULLS. we aint no pussies, ill throw down, etc.

i was cracking up that they were getting ready to fight over a $.50 pitcher of natty

but i only read this thread because i just went out with friends from out of town and i am drunk. as. fuck.

My dad's side of the family has kept the Miller Brewing Company in business for years. With that long family legacy, thats why I drink High Life. That and seeing too many of my friends with with nasty hangovers the next from drinking that stuff. The Nattism commercials are pretty funny though.

High Life FTW! I usually drink that, or I will make my monthly trip to Pa for Yeungling.

+1 beer in the shower is great.

But it gets all warm. :confused:

You either drink it quick or put it on the soap holder thing.

Beer in the shower is pretty awesome, it helps get natty down quick.

Exactly. Don't just hold it the whole time lol.

Awesome indeed. For all the doubters out there, don't knock it til you try it :cool: