2011 GT vs 2010 SS Vs 2010 Challenger BURNOUT Contest

Linn1647545492

As interesting as it may have tried to be, what does this test prove? I'd would have much rather seen a 1/4 mile test, or possibly someone who could actually hit a gear instead of letting off then shifting. Of course, my opinion means nothing here.

As interesting as it may have tried to be, what does this test prove? I'd would have much rather seen a 1/4 mile test, or possibly someone who could actually hit a gear instead of letting off then shifting. Of course, my opinion means nothing here.

I would have like to see them start in second gear.

It's an auto car. All the cars in the test are manuals.

The SRT comes in a manual too.

They probably didn't do an SRT because of the price comparison. However, it would be interesting to see if they could get a R/T on 20" wheels, because those get a different axle ratio. (3.92 vs. 3.73)

why did they do the ss camaro but get the almost base rt challenger... the srt8 im sure would of burnt for days

Same thing i was thinking, but then if they got the SRT8 they probably would of grabbed the GT500, then what camaro would they of got?

I would have like to see them start in second gear.

i was thinking the same thing. the camaro probably would have still won as it pulled the longest first gear AND second gear burnout. the camaros second gear was just about as long as the GTs first gear lols.