MotorTrend: 2011 Mustang GT vs 2010 Camaro SS vs 2010 Challenger SRT8

1bad95gt

Sawweeeeet!!

Kind of p!ss'nmeoff that the 2011 Mustang GT is pulling numbers damn near my gen GT500. So, my engine's bigger... it's blown, and other goodies, and they tuned a n/a 5.0L up to that level... They must be doing thing's right! But damnit, wtf!?

Sawweeeeet!!

Kind of p!ss'nmeoff that the 2011 Mustang GT is pulling numbers damn near my gen GT500. So, my engine's bigger... it's blown, and other goodies, and they tuned a n/a 5.0L up to that level... They must be doing thing's right! But damnit, wtf!?

Look on the brightside, you are probably heavier too! :) J/K A Shelby is still a Shelby!

You guys taking orders for these yet ?

We have actually sold our quota this year. The first was a Tungsten/Black stripe package that was shipped to Washington state. Because we sold it so quickly, we were given a second unit. We ordered the same car and sold it to a customer in Denver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrFyMdruBkI

Here is a vid of the one on our showroom floor before it sold a couple months ago. It does mention my store name so if it's not allowed because I'm not a sponsor, feel free to delete.

The 2011 Shelby picture is not clear. Since Ford is moving away from the 5.4L platform and going with the 6.2L set up, we have not heard how this will effect the Shelby line.