My car

KStang3.8

kevin, PM me tomorrow evening with your telephone number if your still interested in going. and ill call you sunday morning. if your nervous, dont worry about it, i went by myself my first time. had absolutely no idea what to do. once you go, youll be hooked.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
like i said...broke. hell my car was faster on the street then it was at the track...me and a buddy dave would race back to back on the streets, and at the track... he would get me at the track by a 1/2 car cause he had better traction. on the street i would get out on him, and stay there.

kevin, PM me tomorrow evening with your telephone number if your still interested in going. and ill call you sunday morning. if your nervous, dont worry about it, i went by myself my first time. had absolutely no idea what to do. once you go, youll be hooked.

sounds good man. will do.

like i said...broke. hell my car was faster on the street then it was at the track...me and a buddy dave would race back to back on the streets, and at the track... he would get me at the track by a 1/2 car cause he had better traction. on the street i would get out on him, and stay there.

hmm interesting. my tires are extremely old and worn...sounds like if i went now it wouldn't be representative of how fast my car actually is. That would make it fun, however, because i can just post a shit ass time on this trip, then go later this summer with new tires and post a better time and feel like the shit:D lol

no, i honestly don't think itd be even close. my car is slow, but, not that slow. that civic in that vid ran a 17.8 at trails. The civic Si ran a 15.1. So i think i'm around 15.5 with all my mods. no way that corrolla would break a 16.

Damn......

My stock '95 Neon ran 16.3.

Buy another car.

3.8 stang = slow lol. and i wasted my money on all those mods because i thought it was fast. and people said ya you'll break 13.5 easy!!!! liars. plus i was a fool to believe it. plus i was a fool to ever think my car was fast.

plus i was a fool to believe it. plus i was a fool to ever think my car was fast.

Not a fool. Just young, passionate and wanting to have some fun. Nothing wrong there. You'll make bigger and more costly mistakes in life......trust me :o

Have fun at the track. Props to Jeffro.

Guest tbutera2112
Not a fool. Just young, passionate and wanting to have some fun. Nothing wrong there. You'll make bigger and more costly mistakes in life......trust me :o

Have fun at the track. Props to Jeffro.

this. i just learned my lesson the hard way too

theres always gonna be someone faster, jsut enjoy what you have...if you got a 15.0 car, people will be hating on you for not being in the 13s, if youre running 10s, the 8 sec guys will be busting your dick...etc etc...youre young, its a nice car to daily, just enjoy it and focus on life for now...go to college and worry about the other shit later...i just learned this the hard way

3.8 stang = slow lol. and i wasted my money on all those mods because i thought it was fast. and people said ya you'll break 13.5 easy!!!! liars. plus i was a fool to believe it. plus i was a fool to ever think my car was fast.

It doesn't have to be slow. Even with the 3.8. Start saving.....

The funny thing about this thread is everyone has so skillfully told this kid he was stupid. Every single person on here was the same way at some point. Let him learn what he needs to do, or teach him. Bashing him only gets us a crazy dude sniping people at Sonic or Trails. <end rant>

http://www.supersixmotorsports.com/

http://supercoupeperformance.com//Default.aspx

hmm interesting. my tires are extremely old and worn...sounds like if i went now it wouldn't be representative of how fast my car actually is. That would make it fun, however, because i can just post a shit ass time on this trip, then go later this summer with new tires and post a better time and feel like the shit:D lol

rofl. yeah, sounds like you need a good set of 28" slicks for that monster.

seriously, take the car to the track, mat the pedal when the light goes green, leisurely slow down from your 80mph trap speed at the end of the track, and enjoy your 17 second timeslip. then realize what your car is, and use it as a reliable daily driver.

... wait hold on.this whole time you have been claiming ur car is near a 15.0 car an u have yet to race it at the trackso u have no idea.... so this whole time your going off of he said she said :lol:

i feel bad for you... quit claiming what ur car should do...an actualyl see what the turd does then do what kurt said

"enjoy your 17 second timeslip. then realize what your car is, and use it as a reliable daily driver. " :gtfo:

... wait hold on.this whole time you have been claiming ur car is near a 15.0 car an u have yet to race it at the trackso u have no idea.... so this whole time your going off of he said she said :lol:

i feel bad for you... quit claiming what ur car should do...an actualyl see what the turd does then do what kurt said

"enjoy your 17 second timeslip. then realize what your car is, and use it as a reliable daily driver. " :gtfo:

http://i43.tinypic.com/15mfcjp.gif