My car

KStang3.8

Now own in that way you flipping numskull....

:nono:

oh lol

My swapped Civic ran a 14.9, faster than you.

thats embarrassing lol.

if i had a manual i'd have taken you. My biggest error was modding an automatic. My same mods on a manual can break 15.0 easy, i think the average i've seen and heard is like 14.7

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i had a manual i'd have taken you. My biggest error was modding an automatic. My same mods on a manual can break 15.0 easy, i think the average i've seen and heard is like 14.7

If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

• Upvote 1

so my car is a 15.3-15.5 right now. you don't think a manual in my car (and if i was a good driver) would break 14.9?

I don't think your car is close to a 15.5 car dude. That Si pulled on you like a little kid and you can tell your car ran out of breath fast. The kid in the Si would be lucky to run a high 14 the way he drove it too. The Lincoln LS is another classic case in point too. They are pigs and he smoked you like a bowl of weed.

i can't prove it other than to say i'm good friends with both of the drivers and i know they both go to trails alot and have no reason to lie to me about the times. the one guy used to own an integra with an exhaust and he told me when he ran a 18.3 lol so idk why he'd lie to me about the time. i doubt they have the timeslips anymore both races were over a year ago.

i can't prove it other than to say i'm good friends with both of the drivers and i know they both go to trails alot and have no reason to lie to me about the times. the one guy used to own an integra with an exhaust and he told me when he ran a 18.3 lol so idk why he'd lie to me about the time. i doubt they have the timeslips anymore both races were over a year ago.

It's not going to cost you anything than a few bucks, go to test n tune or something and come back with a slip, easy cheesy.

hey kevin, theres a test and tune at trails on sunday from 11a to 4pm. its 15 bucks to get in. if youd like, i will take you and can show you how to race at the strip. and we can see what your car will ACTUALLY run. enough with the guessing shinanigans.

goddamn that is really tempting. The thing is, i have 2 midterms monday and have studying to do out my ass. how long does it take to get there from reynoldsburg? and what time would we have to get there/how long would we be there?

goddamn that is really tempting. The thing is, i have 2 midterms monday and have studying to do out my ass. how long does it take to get there from reynoldsburg? and what time would we have to get there/how long would we be there?

its like a 20 minute drive id say 25 tops from where youre at. it starts at 11, so be there at 11. be teched in by 11:30. get a few runs in and leave around 2. i have to work at 4 so thats when i would be leaving.

the weather isnt going to be that great. high of 58 so i doubt many people will be there. get there when it opens and you will get plenty of runs in.

its like a 20 minute drive id say 25 tops from where youre at. it starts at 11, so be there at 11. be teched in by 11:30. get a few runs in and leave around 2. i have to work at 4 so thats when i would be leaving.

the weather isnt going to be that great. high of 58 so i doubt many people will be there. get there when it opens and you will get plenty of runs in.

okay that sounds really good. very tempting for me to blow off homework lol. is tomorrow evening is too late to let you know? i won't really know if i'll have enough studying done until them.

I

so my car is a 15.3-15.5 right now. you don't think a manual in my car (and if i was a good driver) would break 14.9?

Even with an auto you still can't drive. 200 dollars say I walk u at trails on my 400cc, (yep that's .4L ricer) supermoto

i have no idea how fast that bike is. i know absolutely nothing about any bike of any kind ever made. so i would never, ever race you for $200 in my shitstang.

you challenge me as though you think i've been talkin shit about how fast my car is? i promise you, i know how slow my car is, and don't need to be proved otherwise. nor do i talk shit to other people and challenge them to races.

Guest Removed
I don't think your car is close to a 15.5 car dude. That Si pulled on you like a little kid and you can tell your car ran out of breath fast. The kid in the Si would be lucky to run a high 14 the way he drove it too. The Lincoln LS is another classic case in point too. They are pigs and he smoked you like a bowl of weed.

lol

a integra that runs 18's, is a broken integra.

2nd gen integs went 15.50 -16.50 with a stick or auto. i had one that would run 14.0's :ninja:

just face the fact's you dont have a clue how fast some cars really are. period

a integra that runs 18's, is a broken integra.

2nd gen integs went 15.50 -16.50 with a stick or auto. i had one that would run 14.0's :ninja:

just face the fact's you dont have a clue how fast some cars really are. period

i'm fully aware of those facts lol.

kid must be a bad driver. he really, really ran a 18.3 lol. thats pretty awful.

edit: actually just remembered he had a slipping clutch. it was pretty bad.