03 Ford F350 Super Duy 4x4 Part out

draggin50

Just like the add says. This truck belongs to a friend of mine and has no title. You can pm me and I can give you his number so you can get all the details. He wants $5000 for it the way it sets and is a running driving truck. 5.4 its an Auto tranny. It has 170,000 miles on it and custom paint. He is willing to part it out as well so what ever you need just let me know.

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/draggin50/l_b959bd5e57b24c2989da6ecb502610bd.jpg

Edited by draggin50

whats the deal with having no title?

He had traded his 93 GT and some cash for the truck to a friend of his and at the time the bank had the title to the truck. The other party was to take the title to the bank and switch them around. He had done this before on a couple other cars I guess. Well he never did and the bank had the title but I guess they paid the truck off and got the title but there was a falling out between them over it and he has been 4 years without the title and its just sitting there now.

1500 for the motor and tranny/transfer case

150 for tailgate

350 for the front axle

650 for the bed with the diamond plate tool box and side rails

Most of this he will work with you on as far as price goes. He is just looking to make around 5000 to get something to drive. Interior is like new. It has a homemade Borla exhaust on it also and newer skyjacker shocks.

He had traded his 93 GT and some cash for the truck to a friend of his and at the time the bank had the title to the truck. The other party was to take the title to the bank and switch them around. He had done this before on a couple other cars I guess. Well he never did and the bank had the title but I guess they paid the truck off and got the title but there was a falling out between them over it and he has been 4 years without the title and its just sitting there now.

This make no since. And your reply above doesnt help the fact. If the bank had the title and he paid the truck off, then the title would have been transferred to him. He either needs to contact the bank, or get with his used to be friend.

Im highly interested in the truck as a whole.

This make no since. And your reply above doesnt help the fact. If the bank had the title and he paid the truck off, then the title would have been transferred to him. He either needs to contact the bank, or get with his used to be friend.

Im highly interested in the truck as a whole.

The bank had the title to the truck and when him and the so called friend traded, the original owner of the truck was supposed to take the Mustang title in and swap them out at the bank so he could give the truck title to the new owner. Well he never did so my friend has had the truck for about 4 years and hasnt drove it because he dont have the title and cant get tags because it still isnt in his name. Its some sort of long and crappy deal so thats why he just said heck with it Ill part it out or if someone wants it complete for 5000 then its gone.

Guest Removed
id like the front seats and console.and exhaust manifolds if not cracked..let me know price.

most of them dont crack..they just warp and break the studs off in the head