New from dayton

skruffy

I don't have any digital pics of the miata, so just imagine a slammed white one with a dented fender and a whole bunch of tire under it.

so it looked like the car in my sig :p.... lol and if you need another miata let me know I know of a few for sale for great prices and know a guy that parts them out as well....

Edited by Stoopid Hipster
cause im a fucking noob lol

I don't have any digital pics of the miata, so just imagine a slammed white one with a dented fender and a whole bunch of tire under it.

so it looked like the car in my sig :p.... lol and if you need another miata let me know I know of a few for sail for great prices and know a guy that parts them out as well....

Pmd

• 2 weeks later...

What's up Brian. I am new here too, but good to see you on the board.

He says the GTi is lightly modified, but that thing moves. I was really impressed at Mid Ohio. VW must really detune the engine from the factory.

You race, you can handle the fucktardz on this site, and you race. +rep and hope to see you out.

As for the haters on here don't let them fool you, there is a good chance they have a mural of Richard Simons 69'ing Lance Bass with RuPaul filming.