First time out

NHRATA

Streets I had front end limiters on there but it kept breaking the cable's. The brackets are still there . Holt's wants me to buy new struts and shocks(koni adj type) and change the pass preload more. It was the first time I've been in the car in five year's and it's a all new engine set up . I was only running 32 deg's total timing and leaving at 3200 rpm off the two step trying to get use to it again .

Guest Removed
Wow, awesome vids.. but how the hell is this a related video

cause that whats tim used to look like 20 years ago..and that camera added 10 pounds or so.

Streets I had front end limiters on there but it kept breaking the cable's. The brackets are still there . Holt's wants me to buy new struts and shocks(koni adj type) and change the pass preload more. It was the first time I've been in the car in five year's and it's a all new engine set up . I was only running 32 deg's total timing and leaving at 3200 rpm off the two step trying to get use to it again .

turn the timing up and the 2 step, and let that bitch rip (after the upgrades)

glad to see you back in the car man. i know its been a long road for you.

mayber one of these days mine can go back together.

Thanks everyone !! look forward to meeting you streets. Hey rob did Greg call you about getting a rearend yet ? I'll be calling you about a few of the upgrades I need to make ... Oh yea when i get the suspension tuned/fixed I let it eat one time !! :D

is that a donk? minus the huge wheels.

jesus christ ive seen smaller wheel gaps in trucks.

motor sounds good though what did it run? evan on the bad pass.

what 60ft.

my camaro will be stock style suspension as well but deff sitting way lower.

Guest Removed
Thanks everyone !! look forward to meeting you streets. Hey rob did Greg call you about getting a rearend yet ? I'll be calling you about a few of the upgrades I need to make ... Oh yea when i get the suspension tuned/fixed I let it eat one time !! :D

i havent heard from anyone by the name greg.

Rob I gave him your number a week ago I'll call him . Hey Matt worst 60 ft was 1.43 . The best was 1.38 best ET was 10.04 @135.87 with a 1.40 60 ft

The last pass that I made was it's best 60ft and 330 but it got real loose after that and I had to abort . It was 1.382 60ft 4.028 330 ft . On my 10.04 pass my 330 ft was 4.101 so i think it would have made a 9.90 pass if i could have stayed in it

Holt wants cut the springs and drop it down now . I always hated how high it sets up and how much wheel well shows.But after Holt put the springs in it and set it up that's how it was. But 10.0's on a all motor 9'' tire car that weight's in at 3760 with driver not bad

no doubt it runs great. just as many fast camaros ive seen they all sit prety low.

lower cg. ud think it would help the car. looked like it was getting a lot of hit to the tire. ie the extension when you left.

killer 60fts with all motor.

what springs are they if it was the moroso trick springs. id ditch them.

and get a good set of v6 camaro springs. they sit lower and do the same job with their lighter rate. third gens hook prety damn good. the trick springs arent needed.

and the trick springs also hurt the 60f t onthe s10 wich you would think they would have helped. Front struts will deff help

are you comming to the track rental? i wana check it out. im building mine with either my 357": motor and 88 mm or my new 400" motor and a 106mm on drag radials. for x275 class racing

Hey matt I am running the lightest V6 springs that GM sold at that time but I haven't started cutting coils yet :D but it will be much lower very soon .

What rental?? and when? Looking forward to meeting everyone at the track this year .. by the way that S-10 is very nasty !!

• 2 weeks later...