Hey police guys

Miller

hmm ya you wont find any of us that will be willing to make that check ;)

I appreciate you checking in brother but I didn't mean literally. I was just hoping 1 of those pi type of members would chime in with a link like Thorne did.

That's him I saw the FB page earier, I just wanted to know what his story was (record).

what did he do to you? I am sure for $100 the family at the corner of Harlem and Gorsuch would take care of him for ya

lol. I'm sure they would.Those are some recluse looking bastards aren't they? That fat guy once screamed at my friends and I "I've licked pussy, I've fucked pussy - and I'm ready to die motherfuckers! I'll kill you!"

Edited by Miller

lol. I'm sure they would.Those are some recluse looking bastards aren't they? That fat guy once screamed at my friends and I "I've licked pussy, I've fucked pussy - and I'm ready to die motherfuckers! I'll kill you!"

This hollis character hurt my fiance...

Presley's. Eddie, the older brother, died in a car accident on Harlem road a few years ago. The younger brother is Matt and would be like 28 or 29 now. The dad had a heart attack and fell down a mountain in WV, and it's cousins of theirs livin there now.

Sorry to hear he did something fuck up.

Presley's. Eddie, the older brother, died in a car accident on Harlem road a few years ago. The younger brother is Matt and would be like 28 or 29 now. The dad had a heart attack and fell down a mountain in WV, and it's cousins of theirs livin there now.

Sorry to hear he did something fuck up.

I'm sorry to hear of their misfortune and meant no offense if I caused any. I'm guessing the fat guy I was talking about was the father. That sucks.

Guys that hurt women don't last long. Especially 5 foot 9, 130 pound blonde ones.

I'm sorry to hear of their misfortune and meant no offense if I caused any. I'm guessing the fat guy I was talking about was the father. That sucks.

no trust me it's fine. I can't tell you how many times as a kid I came out of the woods saying "dad, why is Eddie cutting down a tree in our woods?" and dad's response "OH MOTHER FUCKER *Grabs shotgun* *runs out door*"