Car won't run now. Please help!

RC K9

I am here yet again with my head low and tail between my legs asking for opinions/advice.

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

I just got done putting my clutch pedal assembly back in, also relocated the battery to the trunk and eliminated my unnecessary vacuum lines. I went to start the car and it would idle very roughly then die. Exhaust smelled rich. Vacuum on the gauge never went higher than 10. It's usually at 20. I recheck all the vacuum stuff and make sure everything is capped/blocked off, all the electrical plugs are connected, which they were, tried again, and did the same thing. It is throwing a code but I can't get mmcd to hotsync to my logger so I can't even pull the code.

Any ideas? Everything that I can see has been put back together properly. Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan

Grounded it where the spare tire usually is. For the 4 seconds the car runs I show 12.8-13.6 volts so the volts are fine.

Yes, there is an EGR block off plate with sealant. I looked and looked and looked and I can't find any leaks...