The prototype next gen iPhone that that one guy killed himself over...

Rally Pat

It's not about space, its about simplicity, expandability. If I had a phone where I could not remove the SD card, and insert it into my computer for fast, drag and drop file moving

no need to remove a card and insert it anywhere....I just plug my iPhone into my PC and access it as a removable device

Or simply plug it into ANY usb device, being it a PS3, computer, car stereo, whatever and simply move files from or to my SD card, having fucking apple telling me HEY, YOU GOTTA USE OUR STUPID SOFTWARE, I would kill myself.

I don't have anything on my iPhone that would relate to a PS3 :confused: My iPhone plugs into my car stereo via a headphone jack just fine. No software needed for anything.

So which device is the retarded one?

Neither so far as I can tell. Owners on both sides are though.

Number one reason I've heard why people like the iphone so much, is because its simple, other devices are too complicated. Hmmm...again, which phone was made for retards?

Desire for simplicity doesn't equal retarded. Why make things more complicated than they need to be? iAnything sells like crazy and that's what counts as it drives support outside the device. iTunes proves that. Easy as hell to use.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic