cory walks all

1bad95gt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh,

We can play for giggles. let me leave I know you faster ;)

Sean and chris,

I'am not spraying the bike yet. And I know you sean, and Chris no bike you ever own will be stock. maybe cr stock. Iam a noob not a die hard motorcycle drag racer. We can run sean let me know spot me out a couple

fuck it u got that call me tonight and ur pulling the bottle off like u said we KNOW how the game works

p.s since u say my bike isnt stock u fag we can switch bike and do it again.. wait u will be a fag again and hide the key

dont get me wrong the creator of this forum is genius but i know theres more gearheads in central ohio than whats on this forum im not saying advertise or nothin but more members would help the tech and for sale sections excel greatly does anyone agree? even though we get the occasional asshole that just wants to fuck off and talk shit moderators do a good job of keeping them away.. i would just like to see all of us get the best we can out of this forum thats all. mabe im just not picking up all the forums or somthin on my searches idk.

dont get me wrong the creator of this forum is genius but i know theres more gearheads in central ohio than whats on this forum im not saying advertise or nothin but more members would help the tech and for sale sections excel greatly does anyone agree? even though we get the occasional asshole that just wants to fuck off and talk shit moderators do a good job of keeping them away.. i would just like to see all of us get the best we can out of this forum thats all. mabe im just not picking up all the forums or somthin on my searches idk.

do you wanna go fast?

I agree...that was the purpose of starting this.

fuck it u got that call me tonight and ur pulling the bottle off like u said we KNOW how the game works

p.s since u say my bike isnt stock u fag we can switch bike and do it again.. wait u will be a fag again and hide the key

Nobody rides my bikes but me sorry bub. I don't like my things getting ragged on by anyone who could give a shit less about it because its not there bike.

Why the harsh language? Its really self demeaning to your character. I will do it tonight IF you race me in your wife beater :)

Guest Removed
Why would they do that? Ford left the clearances really loose on those.....didn't they? ;)

at first they did..if any techs remember that. they are a had to tight.:rolleyes:

Nobody rides my bikes but me sorry bub. I don't like my things getting ragged on by anyone who could give a shit less about it because its not there bike.

Why the harsh language? Its really self demeaning to your character. I will do it tonight IF you race me in your wife beater :)

if u wouldnt ack like a fag i wouldnt call u 1 after u just pretty much saying u hide the key at dragway 42 and had a few of us looking for it for a hour makes me think that even more fuck i mite even piss on ur bike at least u dont have anyone wanting to ride it now hell i think u have the slows 1 of anyone that races...

p.s we can talk about my charactor later and see if u like it in person now

if u wouldnt ack like a fag i wouldnt call u 1 after u just pretty much saying u hide the key at dragway 42 and had a few of us looking for it for a hour makes me think that even more fuck i mite even piss on ur bike at least u dont have anyone wanting to ride it now hell i think u have the slows 1 of anyone that races...

Bub we need to goto kilkare

Lots of non understanding in your above post here. its CR sean breathe a little. I may be 'Slow' to your standards. But my bike looks good and it runs great all year around no problems. I'll sacrifice being the fastest for that anyday.

You going to track day? I wanna line them up.

Oh and ps I love how you think i hid my key so no one could ride my bike and your mad about it. First off one of the clowns there took it out of my ign. and second why should anyone be called a 'fag' for not wanting someone to rag on there bike??? :confused: regardless of the situation. I had no problem letting little chris ride my 750 at kilcare. And when I didn't want him to ride it anymore I told him. No grey area there. anyways back to coreys thread

Lots of non understanding in your above post here. its CR sean breathe a little. I may be 'Slow' to your standards. But my bike looks good and it runs great all year around no problems. I'll sacrifice being the fastest for that anyday.

You going to track day? I wanna line them up.

Oh and ps I love how you think i hid my key so no one could ride my bike and your mad about it. First off one of the clowns there took it out of my ign. and second why should anyone be called a 'fag' for not wanting someone to rag on there bike??? :confused: regardless of the situation. I had no problem letting little chris ride my 750 at kilcare. And when I didn't want him to ride it anymore I told him. No grey area there. anyways back to coreys thread

im mad about u wasting my time trying to help u find a key that u was too big of a pussy to say u really dont like to let anyone ride ur bike ...... its no wounder u got left there and had to ride ur bike home...... u would think u would of got the hint that no one likes u even ur dog hates u reason being ur a fag and ill tell u that to ur face too... think im playing????? P.S cory is going to walk all.........

lets lock in a daily vs daily for 20?? :)

Sean I'll run you. spot me out a couple I'am a noob. and I have a stock 1k with exhaust no motor work you on the other hand.... lol

you come in running your mouth then you ask for lengths....god youre and idiot