BTW Thanks Derek (NTB).

SicShelby

So the wife curbed her car the other week. She took it over to Derek and he fixed her up, thanks man. I should have had you take a couple of pictures of the rim, apparently she torqued it pretty good. :confused:

But again, thanks. It's nice to have that connection when I'm not out there to fix everything for her. And just so everyone knows... looks like we saved about $100. :)

When did you move, Gabe? :) Derek make business calls to The Sac?

Hey Clay! I moved out here in December. I have to call upon select people because the wife's car is falling apart (she's still in Columbus until June).

Miss the cars and coffee!

I told her i was gonna bust your balls for taking off with a shelby and leaving her behind with that sentra...lol

thanks for the business Gabe... glad I could save you some monies.

Leave her with the Shelby... RIGHT so instead of her Sentra she pulls up in the GT500. Is this before or after she would have received her death sentence? lol.

I knew you were out there. Weren't you partially moving out to Cali for her? WTF is she still doing in C'bus? :)

Miss ya, man. Best of luck!!!

We're moving out here because she's getting in "mommy mode," and we'll be closer to family. I decided to jump the gun out here so I can get the CHP application process going. She has to stay in Columbus until June, when her ballet contract ends. It's one of those "short term sacrifice, long term gain" deals. ;)

So I've passed the written test, the physical abilities test, my panel interview, and some other miscellaneous stuff... just waiting to go into background investigations.