Battle rap.. something you dont see everyday

V8 Beast

Except it's not a battle rap, or a rap battle for that matter. They were talking the whole time, like a poet. No music, no beat? Still kinda funny though.

Its dubbed over this

I'm truly sorry for you if you didn't figure that out...

That sounded like a cheap rip off of Emienm lol. Listen to the way he pronounces certain words, and hell even some of the words he uses. It was like listening to a black version of Eminem with half the skill.

:wtf: Masta Ace first picked up a mic when eminem was still getting his diapers changed... Masta Ace is part of the reason Em raps the way he does.

• Upvote 1

That sounded like a cheap rip off of Emienm lol. Listen to the way he pronounces certain words, and hell even some of the words he uses. It was like listening to a black version of Eminem with half the skill.

Masta Ace was around long before Eminem.. try again :)

Edit- Just saw Brian's response.. +rep

Edit again- RIP GURU :(

If it were real lol. Notice the black dude gets "kicked in his head" yet starts to grab his stomache...also notice the crowd clears out just before the "head kick: occurs...still pretty athletic to be able to do that haha

I had figured it was fake, but it made me LOL!