ZX14 vs Busa

nurkvinny

I am looking for real world one vs the other opinions. I have ridden a Busa several times, and several Ninjas, but never a ZX14.

Besides both being retarded fast, how do they stack up on 40 mile commutes, taking a 5'10" passenger, maintenance, etc.

thanks.

I was talking about a 5' 10" passenger on the back. My wife hates bikes or Corbin seats that put her a lot higher up than me. I had no issues at all on the Busa - I was more than flat footed.

A guy asked about a possible trade deal for my Mean Streak. I guess I need to sit on a ZX14.

I have been on both a good amount. My brother has a zx-14...uncle had a busa. I would pick the 14 hands down. To me, the 14 was more comfortable and def easier to ride. The busa's clutch just felt weird...grabbed late and was 'difficult'. Also, the 14 would pull the busa on the freeway.

PM PartsMonkey for more info on the Ninja. :)

-Marc

I think Dover's been on both. Said the 14 feeled too clunky/chunky I think, maybe not as comfortable. Being a Ninja fanboy I still say 'Busa.

I have ridden both, the 14 in stock form is just to big, I mean there are ways of trimming it down and cutting the seat up but if you aren't looking into doing all that, get a Busa bone stock I loved mine, even with the light mods I had I loved it. Point in case I regret selling it.