Gearheadz, Dynotune

Alex L.

yes.(well, the green car will)

Sweet! I wanna line up, what's it going to be running on Friday? 12lbs? If so what's that put down? Does he have stickies? I'm sure I'll get wasted but it'll be fun trying!

Guest Removed
Sweet! I wanna line up, what's it going to be running on Friday? 12lbs? If so what's that put down? Does he have stickies? I'm sure I'll get wasted but it'll be fun trying!

360/300 not sure on rpm...

street tires..no burnout.

that low :confused:

Aye, that's where the power dies off, actually 5350 or 5450ish, I don't remember exactly and the dyno sheet is in the glovebox of the car, which isn't here now so I can't check. I think the shift points are set to 5650? I said the same thing, that I thought the LS motors liked to breathe up top, like low-mid 6k but I guess that may be after I get some mods on the car.

geta real lid kit.... the one with the scoop. then it will get air..

and gears. most we shift above 6!

4.10s and the tallest tire you dare fit

It's an Auto car, 4.10's would kill my top-speed/daily cruising. And a taller tire would suck for my stall/stock trans. Ben does have the scoop for sale off his SS, might see how much he wants but the lid was making the car run lean before, so I don't think it's starving for air. Car ain't gonna be an all out race car, I'll probably hit the track once or twice more this summer after this Friday once I get a few more mods, otherwise it'll just be nice weather car to cruise. Don't have the budget to keep up, so not gonna bother trying.

Guest Removed
So what happened to his car today? He had to push it back out from under the tower? The guy everyone calls Ginger

it suffers from heat soak due to the custom intake manifold. if he stall's it , when its hot, it wont restart very well. i know we can fix it with some more tuning, but he was just there to see if he could break into the 12's on low boost. we still have alot of tweaking to do still on that one