99.7 The Blitz HAS RETURNED!!!

KillJoy

still way too many commercials regardless... I had to drive my wife's car yesterday and I wanted to slit my wrists without having Sirius.

No Stern no care dead station

This & This.

Can't they just do away with testicle radio all together and use that bandwidth for something more useful?

Fuck it, make it go all digital like they did with broadcast television. :)

Pandora in car > ALL.

This & This.

Can't they just do away with testicle radio all together and use that bandwidth for something more useful?

Fuck it, make it go all digital like they did with broadcast television. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/../ubb/smile.gif

still way too many commercials regardless... I had to drive my wife's car yesterday and I wanted to slit my wrists without having Sirius

No Stern no care dead station

Hate to disappoint the crowd.

Testicle radio..yayyyy

+12312983198491491384

I had to replace the head unit in my parts getter. Found an open box deal on a JVC at the local Crutchfield nearby. It has HD radio built in. I have not listened to testicle radio in 5 years...not exaggerating. Wow. HD radio solved to quality issue but did not address the content issue. Testicle radio is on it's way out. (Thankfully).

I turned the radio on yesterday to listen to the return of the blitz...they played metallica, I went back to 106.7

They'll ALWAYS play Metallica. For the longest time I was a pretty big Metallica fan but radio overplay....blech. That goes for ANY artist.

I got subscribed to XM for a month in my car, and after about 3 days I turned it back to local radio. Sorry to disappoint the pay radio nut swingers but it blows donkey balls and I will just save my money for better things.

I'm kinda with you.

I pay for it because I want the extra 'variety', but its really not worth it IMO. The Nut Swingers can bash on FM all they want, and while I agree that FM is pretty damn awful, satellite radio is RIGHT THERE WITH IT. Seriously, I think XM plays more repeat songs than FM ever could. I can, pretty regularly, flip through the XM stations and have the same God damn song playing on 3 different stations. And it's usually some song that makes me want to eat a bullet every time I hear it.

Satellite radio is OK at best, and barely justifies the $15 (or whatever I pay) a month.

Morning shows suck

FM sucks

talk radio sucks

Lady Gaga sucks

XM sucks

When I upgrade to a Droid Incredible, I'll be upgrading my listening to Pandora. I'm convinced that's the way to go.

I just wish they would stop playing Alice in Chains like previously mentioned. I miss hearing metal on the radio.

I've been saving for a new HU just so I can listen to pandora. Stupid factory radio with no input.

I'm kinda with you.

I pay for it because I want the extra 'variety', but its really not worth it IMO. The Nut Swingers can bash on FM all they want, and while I agree that FM is pretty damn awful, satellite radio is RIGHT THERE WITH IT. Seriously, I think XM plays more repeat songs than FM ever could. I can, pretty regularly, flip through the XM stations and have the same God damn song playing on 3 different stations. And it's usually some song that makes me want to eat a bullet every time I hear it.

Satellite radio is OK at best, and barely justifies the $15 (or whatever I pay) a month.

Morning shows suck

FM sucks

talk radio sucks

Lady Gaga sucks

XM sucks

When I upgrade to a Droid Incredible, I'll be upgrading my listening to Pandora. I'm convinced that's the way to go.

I'm right there with you. Unless you absolutely love Howard Stern, Satellite Radio is a waste of money. It's all the same shit. I listen to Country music mainly and there is a ton more variety on FM than on Satellite Radio.

They are playing SOME of their older rock / metal, and have been throwing in a FEW new metal songs. It looks like it is going to be a few week(s) before their playlist is finalized.

Either way, it is currently SEVERAL times better then The Rock was.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I quit listening to 99.7 when it went over to the Rock. I switched to 106.7, then they put that douche on from Cleveland. I listen to no radio in the morning now. I really don't want to listen to that when I am prepping for the day. If I wanted talk radio I'd listen to 610.

I quit listening to 99.7 when it went over to the Rock. I switched to 106.7, then they put that douche on from Cleveland. I listen to no radio in the morning now. I really don't want to listen to that when I am prepping for the day. If I wanted talk radio I'd listen to 610.

this! and its funny how 106.7 put that morning trash on in the mornings and had the nerve to say playing what you want to hear, when the fuck did I get a vote for that morning show bullshit over music?

All morning shows make me want to kill someone. It's like they're all fighting to talk over each other and laughing uncontrollably loud at the stupidest jokes I've ever heard in my life. As I'm driving to work with the sun raising up burning my sleepy eyes that's the last damn thing I want piercing my ears. I don't understand how anybody could enjoy listening to that garbage. I just want music.

This!

this! and its funny how 106.7 put that morning trash on in the mornings and had the nerve to say playing what you want to hear, when the fuck did I get a vote for that morning show bullshit over music?

It's all about the dollars for the station. In short, we get jerked off and no happy ending..