Powerball winner

HotCarl

Yup...

"Shaw said he had just $28.96 in his bank account"

"Shaw — who has a 10-year-old son, a 7-year-old girl and a 5-year-old girl by two different women"

We need to find a way to temporarily sterilize people at birth. If you're not a complete failure at life, then we'll un-sterilize you.

No money

Have 3 kids

????

Somehow.....profit

:gtfo:

We need to find a way to temporarily sterilize people at birth. If you're not a complete failure at life, then we'll un-sterilize you.

No money

Have 3 kids

????

Somehow.....profit

:gtfo:

Preaching to the quire, I say we offer 10,000 cash payment for every welfare recipient who volunteers to be neutered. I estimate for that 10,000 investment we will save 100 million over the next 20 years. As they wont' have 6 kids who will have 6 each more on our dime.

:mad:

Preaching to the quire, I say we offer 10,000 cash payment for every welfare recipient who volunteers to be neutered. I estimate for that 10,000 investment we will save 100 million over the next 20 years. As they wont' have 6 kids who will have 6 each more on our dime.

:mad:

10,000 shit im sure they will do it for 5,000

Fuck that, just put most of it in CD's and Muni bonds. Have a couple mill to play with in the stock market and you are set for life. If you put 70 Mill into CD's and Muni Bonds you would gross ~3.5 mill per year. How the fuck do you go broke?!

I have a friend in that position, no risk making 250k month in interest. cant lose