Paintball peeps

dragknee66

I still have all my gear, phil and I were talking about playing soon

Ya I remember we talked about this in the past. We need to make it happen hah. Im down for a field game or a private game either way. Theres a bunch of cops that play too that Im going to try and gather up. I think they still play at least 2 times a month. Talk to some people and let me know

Theres a bunch of complete setups on craigs for 200 or less at the moment. I have an Ion and a Shocker NXT with a couple of 68/45s. Probably get a scuba tank this weekend and do my own air fills too

are you wanting to play speed ball or woods ball?

Ide rather play woods ball honestly.. I could give a crap less about who can shoot paint faster at a bunch of bunkers.

EDIT: Hell I just want to play really.. we can stand in front of each other and just shoot for all I care hah

Yes.. back in our day there were only Brass Eagle Raptors and Spyders.. and the WOODS! Now its speedball and fast guns with little kids bragging about 20 balls a second Ive noticed. I cant wait to school some of those rookies :D

I think you'd be surprised about those "Rookies". When I played I was one of those young kids shooting 20+BPS on semi. I schooled all the old guys so bad I started playing with my pump.

Don't underestimate the little ones. But you being a policeman and all I'm sure you're a calm individual under different types of pressure which plays a huge role when you're balling.

PS: Would love to have a dedicated group of people to actually play regularly..

IE: Bi weekly trips to splatter park/similar.

I'd be down, but it would be better if we had our own area to play for free because the supplies to play add up quick

I'd be down, but it would be better if we had our own area to play for free because the supplies to play add up quick

Yeah, we need somebody with a couple hundred acres, or an abandoned building. I've always wanted to play indoor real-life CS:Office map. :D

I'm always game for playing on the weekends; usually just go out to Splatterpark because it's so hard getting a group together. I've got 3500 paintballs just sitting here that I need to shoot ASAP. If anyone wants to get a game going I'm in...

I would be in. I just started and picked up a 98 custom. I would love an old ware house to play in. Love woodsball. More strategy and less wasting of paint. Who cares that your gun shoots out 20 balls a second?

Put a RS trigger in there with an expansion chamber and a nice barrel and you have the AK47 of paintball guns. Honestly its a solid shooter in all situations, I've honestly never broken a ball in my regular 12" barrel broke a few in my flatline but ditched it over time anyway.

But if I wasn't moving I'd be so down to play all my gears sat for two years. Hell if you guys get together a place where we can play for free at our leisure I'd probably make the trip.

Woodsball > speedball anyday. Less paint wasted more laidback fun.

a guy at work and I play just about every weekend. When it was shitty out we went to warzone in Toledo and when its somewhat nice out we play at splatterpark. We are thinking of buying a field and putting it on our friends property because he too is also starting to play.