302 head installation

Stimmel1647545512

car is a 5.0 roller ho car upper and lower intake and driver side head and obviously the push rods were removed motor was turned over maybe one full rotation while taken apart with the distributor in and the head off stock head with new head gasket and arp head bolts are going back on....

a few people have said throw it back together reverse order as the tear down and fire it up obviously ill change the oil and put coolant in it.

other have said somehting about shimming rockers and bleeding rockers etc..

what is the correct procedure for putting this back together properly without hurting anything and yes i have a torque wrench and the correct torque patter and sequence and am re using stock rockers the head was untouched other than cleaned

put it back together..if you dint change any thing, you dont need to shim.

rob thank you i trust you but does it matter than i cranked it over by hand to move one of the pistons from the top to the bottom and im not gonna put it back together till monday or so im getting my valve covers and tubular gt40 bead blasted

once again thanks for the advice your the man as always