Help Mr. Miata With Engine Swap

Stoopid Hipster

So I work till 1 tomorrow and then am finishing pulling my engine from my 92 miata and putting my new one in could use some hands to make this go faster so anyone that is mechanically skilled and wants some free dinner come on out we will feed you please let me know whats up I'm just pulling the engine and putting the new one in took me 7 hours last time by myself.... pm for details i work 8 to 1 but will check before and after if you know me just text me if you have my number thanks in advance to whoever shows up

Will prolly drop by, park on your lawn, eat, make excuses why I can't help with anything, make a few disparaging comments about your car, break one of your lawn chairs, eat again, drop cigar ashes all around your garage, then leave. When I get home, I'll post to the thread that your "event" was a fail.

It's the least I can do to help out a neighbor. ;)

Will prolly drop by, park on your lawn, eat, make excuses why I can't help with anything, make a few disparaging comments about your car, break one of your lawn chairs, eat again, drop cigar ashes all around your garage, then leave. When I get home, I'll post to the thread that your "event" was a fail.

LOFRICKINL.....

Guest Removed

been hanging out with alex have you?