WTB SN95 FRONT DISC BRAKE SETUP

TurboNova

Guest Removed
all you want are the spindels.... use the 99 up calipers and rotors..you end up with 11" brakes, and not adding to the front track width

hmm well I need to post pics then I currently have the lincoln (i think) front 5 lug swap and my new wheels need the cobra/sn95 style hub to bolt up.

So I can just get spindles and then buy pads/rotors/calipers from turbo rust maybe

Guest Removed

yes lincoln rotors swap the v-8 4 lug spindles.

the 94-95 spindels are what your looking for, and get all the other stuff turbocrust has.

you should be able to get a pair of spindles off ebay shipped for around $100 or so.(it what i have been doing, salvage yards want $100 a side.

you can use 96 up stuff, but it bring's out each side 8mm, and some get a shorter lower control arm to get the wheels back under the car inside the fenders

Guest Removed
if you go, i'll take how ever many thay have after you get done..i need atleast 2 more sets, and it seems ebay is getting retarded on there prices.

if you go, i'll take how ever many thay have after you get done..i need atleast 2 more sets, and it seems ebay is getting retarded on there prices.

ok, yeah they only show one set on car part but if they have more 94-95 Ill pick some up

what wheels did you go with? Did you get it back from paint yet?

I picked up a set of 94/95 spindles and hubs off Corral for $140 shipped, Got a deal on some new 10th anniv cobra calipers, Rob is getting the rest for me and I have the NRC kit awaiting install.