Cuda and AMX videos at NTR 4-23-2010

clone

The second one was the one I got the best pic out of. (Hence me and Wagner comparing pics. lol)

Nice pix of the wheels up from both of you. My wife did the video. It was her first time so not too bad but she needs to be up towards the starting line and not walking around.

looks like you got it to hook what was the 60 ft.

The transmission helped a lot. I launched at 3K on the brake. First run had a 1.418 60" and went left so I had get out of it. I had my shocks set up too soft.

The next run it launch straight and set the front down nice 1.393 60' when I pulled second gear it try to pull the front end again and headed to the wall. I stayed in it as long as I could but again I had to let up.

I watch the video frame by frame and it set the front end down when the rear tires were out about past the tree. It will be interesting to see if a higher launch rpm will make it 60' better or just pull the front end higher or spin the tires

are you running regular front springs or trick springs

Stock torsion bars with QA1 single adjustable shocks. I also replace the K frame with a tublar frame and dynamic strut rods.

Hey, I know those Guys!!!

Clone,

imo looks like the wheelie in the first video might have took you by surprise, as it looks like you got out of the groove to the right just a tad, and maybe that is why it felt like it was headed to the wall???

Gotta Dig the AMX STICK car too!!!:D

Thank the wife for me for NOT embarssing me with video.. My day sucked, and it was EXPENSIVE...lol...

Keep up the Great work!

Mike

Hey, I know those Guys!!!

Clone,

imo looks like the wheelie in the first video might have took you by surprise, as it looks like you got out of the groove to the right just a tad, and maybe that is why it felt like it was headed to the wall???

Gotta Dig the AMX STICK car too!!!:D

Thank the wife for me for NOT embarssing me with video.. My day sucked, and it was EXPENSIVE...lol...

Keep up the Great work!

Mike

Mike

I was expecting the wheels up the first run but I had the shocks set way wrong and it went left. The 2nd run I set the shocks firmer and the same on both sides. In the frame by frame look when I went to second gear it was try to pull the wheels again. The steering got really light and I was out of the groove as well. I am going to have to pay more attention to were I line up on the track.