Somone jump on this.... Mustang CL find

neonkiller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Why is it an 1/8th mile car? Looks like it would run through the quarter as well.

it says 11's..im pretty sure thats 1/4..not 1/8 like the vw

zing!

Guest Removed
hmm wonder if he'd trade for an fc... gonna have to finish that head gasket tomorrow I guess

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20stuff/1181592539-20269headgasket_b.jpg

Yes that motor should be able to take a hunny shot

When I was down and out I was gonna sell mine for 4500 so the price is about right

His body and interior are nicer than mine but I have a better trans and motor well at least aftermarket things in motor

Guest Removed
I would trade him the vw plus 4k in my pocket for it, that thing is fucking badass.

Rob could that motor take a 100 shot?

no, hand him 3500 for it, and keep the vw...dont trade the vw for that! but you can if you want too i guess. but he should come off cash.(yours is nicer then that thing, theres paint on it)

and yes, it would love 100 shot. but the trans may not...lol

Thanks guys for the info im not gonna trade for the VW i was just saying.

Im getting rid of the VW this summer if I can sellin it for cash, save for something like a nicer DD and a Mustang like this.

Gonna sell the Jeep cause it guzzles gas waaaay to much.

If I could buy it straight up I would. That would be a nasty street machine with a tire on the rear.

Thanks guys for the info im not gonna trade for the VW i was just saying.

Im getting rid of the VW this summer if I can sellin it for cash, save for something like a nicer DD and a Mustang like this.

Gonna sell the Jeep cause it guzzles gas waaaay to much.

If I could buy it straight up I would. That would be a nasty street machine with a tire on the rear.

if you think your Jeep guzzles gas, wait till you start driving a Mustang.

16MPG ftl

He's right Steve is always trading or selling so if you have cash you could pick it up cheaper then what he is asking I know what he gave for the car..And it does run good..
i know the owner his name is steve taylor. i talked to him the other day and the car is legit. he has tons of parts and is always buying and trading cars.

Guest Removed
... and there's the "something'.

dont mean nothing if the body is solid. i have had salvaged titled cars that where from a impound...cause someone didnt do there paper work correctly :rolleyes:

dont mean nothing is the body is solid. i have had salvaged titled cars that where from a impound...cause someone didnt do there paper work correctly :rolleyes:

Dude, I have been through multiple bad title cars. I understand what it means and does not mean.

Let me try it another way for you... for that price, there was SOMETHING the seller is not telling us. And, DING DING, there was.

If I wanted a Mustang, I would go hand him cash today. It is just shadey to not disclose a rebuilt title, since to most people, like me, it takes a ton off the value. Even if someone slaps a good paint job on it, they still have themselves a salvaged car.

Yeah but if it is a race car, who cares? If you are lookig to resell it, it's a different story.

I never keep shit long, so I am always thinking about how hard it will be to get money back out of something if I need to. Point is the car is priced ok for a salvaged, but it would have been a deal worth "jumping" on if it had a clean title. I'm sure it will sell in a day or 2 on CL.

Guest Removed
I never keep shit long, so I am always thinking about how hard it will be to get money back out of something if I need to. Point is the car is priced ok for a salvaged, but it would have been a deal worth "jumping" on if it had a clean title. I'm sure it will sell in a day or 2 on CL.

but is there a title issue? do we know this for sure? most dont care its salvage titled.

I could care less if its salvage, If it moves out it moves out.

Damn I wish I had my VW sold Id drive there tomorrow and pick this up and have it painted black by next weekend....

Hopefully by the end of summer the VW will be sold and I have a street sweeper like this.

Hows this car move out on the street?