Looking at new Verizon phones

3.1cutlass

Screen on my Blackberry Storm cracked so I am looking at replacing it. Looking online I was looking at the HTC Touch Pro2, Motorola Devour, Storm 2, and the Droid and Droid Eris. I am used to not having a keyboard so I don't care about that. Anybody have any insight on these phones I listed or maybe something I didn't? I am staying with Verizon so switching isn't one of the options.

htc incredible. I just pre ordered mine last monday and this phone is supposed to be baller. I really hope it lives up to the hype. its $200 just like the normal droid but its alot faster and it has android 2.1 on it.

I just saw that. Looks tempting. Where is Kickass with his android knowledge?

Verizon is ants at a picnic. Ditch them and go with the BEST provider...

http://www.horizonwirelessonline.com/cat/images/suncom_logo.jpg

I keep telling youhttp://nahright.com/news/wp-content/images/Boost_mobile.jpg

Wait for the Incredible or Nexus One.

I personally will go with the Nexus over the incredible because the Incredible comes with HTC Sense, which is cool in its own way, but regular android is better and most people seem to agree. Sense is slower than regular android, and it takes HTC forever to keep it updated when a new version of android comes out. Nexus is Google's phone, so it will be the one that will get the updates first, or get things that other phones wont.

I also dont think the Incredible has the dual mic's like the nexus which is a cool noise cancellation feature. Also Google sells the Desktop, and car dock for the Nexus which are really cool things to have. They come in very handy.

I personally will go with the Nexus over the incredible because the Incredible comes with HTC Sense, which is cool in its own way, but regular android is better and most people seem to agree. Sense is slower than regular android, and it takes HTC forever to keep it updated when a new version of android comes out. Nexus is Google's phone, so it will be the one that will get the updates first, or get things that other phones wont.

I also dont think the Incredible has the dual mic's like the nexus which is a cool noise cancellation feature. Also Google sells the Desktop, and car dock for the Nexus which are really cool things to have. They come in very handy.

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=

apparently google is promoting the incredible to the vzw peeps instead of the nexus one, which makes me think they aren't going to be offering it. just my 2 cents

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=

apparently google is promoting the incredible to the vzw peeps instead of the nexus one, which makes me think they aren't going to be offering it. just my 2 cents

Aahhh...they just changed that. So maybe the nexus wont be coming to verizon anymore.

Another option you have is the HTC desire which last time I heard is also going to verizon.

htc incredible. I just pre ordered mine last monday and this phone is supposed to be baller. I really hope it lives up to the hype. its $200 just like the normal droid but its alot faster and it has android 2.1 on it.

Droid here and I really like mine. One of the best phones I have ever used. Also, the droid was just updated to the 2.1 op system.

I'm no phone modding guru, but can you get rid of the Sense UI?

I'm no phone modding guru, but can you get rid of the Sense UI?

Yes. You can either flash just regular android, or you can just change the default action of the home button from Rosie(Sense) to Launcher(regular android). The 2nd way is really more just for the look over function.