FS: 75G Fish tank with black oak stand

verse

I tried selling this a while back, but I don't remember what happened.

I've kind of lost all interested in this tank. I'm looking to get rid of it. Here's everything I have for it.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_64c4f007e3dcdc0a54c224382be869d6.jpg

Paid $150 - 75G glass tank with glass lids and light

Paid $150 - Black oak stand

Paid $200 - Fluval 405 Canister filter(needs a new impellar less than $15 at Aquarium Adventure)

Paid $100 - Aquaclear 110G HOB filter

Paid ~$60 - ~90lbs of natural stone gravel

Paid $40 - Opitma air pump

Misc decorations and air stones

API master test kit

Misc chemicals

Paid $90 - 50' Python water exchanger

I'd of course recommend getting all new media for the filters and a good cleaning.

I'm looking to get $300 OBO for this set up. You pick it up.

Edited by verse

What are the dimensions of the tank and stand?

Together they are 48.5" Tall, 48" wide, and 19" deep. It's a 75, not 55 long if that's what you were going at.

Edited by verse

is this stuff compatible for salt water, or would i have to buy all new( other than the tank of course)?

You'd need some other stuff, but it can be used for Saltwater. As poster above said he used a Fluval 405 in his saltwater tank.

• 1 month later...
I can't, mate... Senate decided to go on vacation without doing anything about extended unemployment, so I'm pulling from savings right now instead of breaking even. That, and if I do find a job at any significant distance from Dublin, I'll be in the same boat as you trying to sell something that doesn't move easily :(