EAA Witness

Limitedslip7

I've been looking around for a .40 cal carry/range pistol for a while now and have rented several from BW. So far I've tried out a Sig 226, Glock 22, Beretta PX4 (Hated it), held a XD40 (Didn't like the grip at all), and a CZ 75. I liked the Sig, but it's out of my price range, and the Glock wasnt bad either but theres the whole exploding issue to worry about. The CZ on the other hand, was friggen amazing. I've never been able to shoot a pistol as accurate or precise and it felt very solid. I shot both aluminum and brass cased ammo through it without any issues at all and the grip felt great. The only issue I have with it is the 10 rnd mag capacity. The EAA Witness is a CZ 75 clone but has a 15 rnd mag capacity. They are priced about the same, but I haven't seen one in person. Anyone on here have or shot one? How does it compare to the CZ 75?

This is what I'm looking at getting:

http://www.eaacorp.com/handguns-witness-steel-Full-TP.html

i am looking at the cz also... where were you able to rent one at???

I ahve not been able to find one to rent and try out but I also love the grip. you should also look at the ar 24-13 is the sub and the 24-10 and 24-15 is the full size..

15 obviously is a 15 round mag so that might be more what you are looking for

There is no "exploding issue" to worry about with the Glock - at least not anymore than any other firearm. Use quality ammo and you'll be fine.

The CZ guns are very nice, too. Those Czechs know how to make fine weapons!! Ammo, too...