WTB: T-MOBILE PHONE

STEVE-O

I have a MyTouch version 2 that im trying to sell. It is maybe 2 months old and comes with everything when bought new. I also have a black gel skin for it and extra screen protector.

The version 2 has the headphone jack, bigger memory card, swype and a few other little features

I have a MyTouch version 2 that im trying to sell. It is maybe 2 months old and comes with everything when bought new. I also have a black gel skin for it and extra screen protector.

The version 2 has the headphone jack, bigger memory card, swype and a few other little features

PRICE??? Any trades???

PRICE??? Any trades???

Not sure on price....they are $400 new so make me an offer I can't resist. I see the version ones still going for around $200-250. Im most likely switching back to Verizon because I get a good discount on the bill and it is only like $10 to get on my girls plan.

Not sure on price....they are $400 new so make me an offer I can't resist. I see the version ones still going for around $200-250. Im most likely switching back to Verizon because I get a good discount on the bill and it is only like $10 to get on my girls plan.

How about a dry n20 kit??

Im pretty sure i have everything, including box and manuals. Its its black and has some wear. I will have pics later today.

ok I will more than likely take it off your hands for you... that phone does not require a data plan does it?

ok I will more than likely take it off your hands for you... that phone does not require a data plan does it?

I will be in new albany fri night and saturday all day. pm me your number and when you would like to come get it. please note the charger not the original.