first time car title

04r1

If you never drive it on the road, there is no need for a title. If you are going to drive it on in the road, you will to get a title and tags. It will have to go through inspection from the BMV to get the title and then you can get the tags for street use.

Its as big as a car. I figure that and a Turbo 5.0 will get nasty on the street and offroad it whenever I get a chance.

Do you already have the car?

If so what frame are u running? (I'm from so cal home of dune buggies/sandrail been around them most of my life )

An a turbo 5.0 in most of those on the street will lift the wheel very easily. An provide horrifc handling(think of weight bias like a boat) tranny motor rear end all in the rear. Dam near no front weight at all. Just food for thought.

If u haven't built it yet I would recommend looking into the subie 2.5 ls1, northstar v8 as these are the main motors that are used an soooo soo many kids out for rails. Or u could build up a class vw motor

But there are many many companies that make full faring bodies or just panels to attach to almost all frames .

But there were a few legal ones for sale around ohio I belive u would just need to get it inspected. An pass with seatbelts, lights, mount for plate the right tires ect.

Sorry for the off topic post I think I just got a chubby ahhh I miss sand rails