will anyone come out to modify Long tubes to fit my mess

BDHG940

Guest GMoney
thats fine with me. i made a statement, and i answered millers question.

Idiot maybe. but when several people tell me the same thing, about one person (not several people telling me rambling bs) then who knows right, but when their point is proven in a for sale thread, whats one to believe?.

Dude what for sale ad?

I was 100% serious about selling my Evo in that ad. It is 100% gone and for the $18K i was asking.

Everyone was wrecked about me selling it and they still are. I should ask the mods to open the thread back up just to make an update that the car is sold.

you talking about the grant that had this car

which grant? :confused:

Chad sent me to Grant to fix the bugs on my cheap hot piping set. Because Chad hooked us up I paid practically nothing too. My turbo kit still wouldn't be functional if it hadn't been for his welds and he was a cool guy too.

Anyway, other Grant said that Dana had no idea if he had an appointment or not and he's not real happy about that...shit happens.

Edited by Miller

I magically turned my longtubes into cast 03 manifolds today. car is going to be turbo in 4-5 months and forward facing headers so Im not wasting the time and money on the longtubes + the headache. Im going to follow the jew's footsteps and pick up a jegs h tomorrow on the way back from the track and start hacking away. I just want to get this thing on the road to run down cr's #1 felon

Guest Removed
Anyway, other Grant said that Dana had no idea if he had an appointment or not and he's not real happy about that...shit happens.

thats rather vague statement.. since i was sitting at my desk, when she made his appointment for tuesday of this week. i dont believe it either. cause i do remember that rather clearly. and if he had questions weather or not he had a appointment, he should have picked up the phone and called or emailed.

its like when you leave a voice mail, and dont leave a contact number in your message..what number do i call back, or phone phone number does hse have to write down? i dont have my nextel no more, and no i have not saved every ones phone number. nor do i have the time to dig thru all the old paper invoices to find someones phone number.. so what am i to do?

I magically turned my longtubes into cast 03 manifolds today. car is going to be turbo in 4-5 months and forward facing headers so Im not wasting the time and money on the longtubes + the headache. Im going to follow the jew's footsteps and pick up a jegs h tomorrow on the way back from the track and start hacking away. I just want to get this thing on the road to run down cr's #1 felon

Silvercobramike owns K obra.

Guest Removed
Beats me, I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers any further I'm just playing messenger. I guess this would explain why I haven't heard anything - I assumed

i sat here and looked at his appointment on the calendar for about a week.

dont assume....

I think mike ward just did the same awap you are doing now he may have some insight on exhuast parts and whatnot

I tried to pm him at one time but never heard back. Im close enought I have a lot figured out so its just a matter of time now to get it finished