2011 Pony cars

Scotty2Hotty

2011 Mustang looks to be a killer. I'm glad someone finally got off the Camaro jock strap.

I already see the comments coming from all camps, but I am impressed and yes it is a bit late. Congrats to Ford for doing so with a smaller motor, once again. (No forced induction to boot.)

If it's a repost, suck my dusty balls

Damn, 12.7s @ 111mph stock. Very, very nice.

Car looks the best out of the 3 as well. The Challenger comes in a close second....and then somewhere after that is the Camaro, although the yellow didn't do either car justice.

the detonator yellow on the challenger is ugly. Dodge needs to open there eyes and do a weight cut or just shrink the car by 6 inches everywhere in 2011 or 2012 and they would have my money. The I like the 5.0 good job Ford.

The 2011 Challenger gets some revisions that aren't out yet.

The 2011 Mustang is definitely winning the hearts of a lot of people. The 5.0L may make close to the same power as the LS3 Camaro, but it makes it's power up high in the RPM band and doesn't have as much torque as the Camaro.