Props to IPS

99ta

First of all I need to thank Sam and Neonjon for installing my cam. then making a house call to replace the failed oil pump. Thanks guys!!

Went to IPS to get it tuned. found out I needed inj. they hooked me up with a great price. Had to work out some bugs but the final numbers were 396 rwhp and 375 tq. Not the highest ms3 numbers but the things pulls very hard and thats all that matters. they were great to work with and did whatever it took to make me happy, Eric spent a lot of time nailing down my tune. Thanks to Eric and Jeff!

First of all I need to thank Sam and Neonjon for installing my cam. then making a house call to replace the failed oil pump. Thanks guys!!

Went to IPS to get it tuned. found out I needed inj. they hooked me up with a great price. Had to work out some bugs but the final numbers were 396 rwhp and 375 tq. Not the highest ms3 numbers but the things pulls very hard and thats all that matters. they were great to work with and did whatever it took to make me happy, Eric spent a lot of time nailing down my tune. Thanks to Eric and Jeff!

Sounds good. Now it's time for a gear. I think 3.90's do well in those.

3.90s would be perfect for it. It's what I had in my car.

That's strange....One of the better running F-bodies around was running a gear. I wonder if that may have been part of the equation? ;)

I've always thought the cammed f-bodies would love some gearing, since they like to rev higher with the cams that everyone seems to run.

Just thought of another example of a good runner. Steve has a 4.10 in his Z and it runs better than most with the mods that he has. Not sure it will be ideal with his new turbo setup, but it definitely helped the N/A setup.

That's strange....One of the better running F-bodies around was running a gear. I wonder if that may have been part of the equation? ;)

I've always thought the cammed f-bodies would love some gearing, since they like to rev higher with the cams that everyone seems to run.

Just thought of another example of a good runner. Steve has a 4.10 in his Z and it runs better than most with the mods that he has. Not sure it will be ideal with his new turbo setup, but it definitely helped the N/A setup.

I didn't have the 3.90 gear until I did the head/cam swap and it made a HUGE differance.

Steve needs to put a taller tire on the car and leave the 4.10 in.

I didn't have the 3.90 gear until I did the head/cam swap and it made a HUGE differance.

Steve needs to put a taller tire on the car and leave the 4.10 in.

It is getting a taller tire. I am going with a 28 inch Hoosier but i broke the rearend last year so its got a 3.23 in it until i get a good rearend but im undecided on what gear i want to go with.

It is getting a taller tire. I am going with a 28 inch Hoosier but i broke the rearend last year so its got a 3.23 in it until i get a good rearend but im undecided on what gear i want to go with.

I didn't realize that you changed the gear after that last year.