Eminem - Despicable

Putty

Lmfao I read an article from a pittsburgh paper that was all butt hurt over the Rothlisberger comment.

I am not really a fan of the 1st single "I'm not afraid", but I am glad he even admitted that the accent bullshit was dumb as fuck.

Despicable isn't going to be on the new album, its just a free style over Lloyd Banks beat alot of artist are doing freestlyes over it. Kinda like when Milli came out damn near everyone had a freestyle over that beat.

He's coming out with ANOTHER album?

I've liked eminem since the beginning, but relapse was shit. He seems to be trying to experiment too much, instead of staying with the rap he knows.

All of these good rappers are releasing shitty albums lately it seems lol. 50 Cent even went from gangster to a little bitch in his latest. Its all just too poppy

I'm a metal head normally, but love good gangster rap, but this is getting sad haha.

Back to the old Eminem.

"And to the fans, I’ll never let you down again, I’m back I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact Let’s be honest, that last Relapse CD was “ehhhh” Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground Relax, I ain’t going back to that now"

Thank god......

http://www.eminem.com/notafraid/

Lmfao I read an article from a pittsburgh paper that was all butt hurt over the Rothlisberger comment.

I am not really a fan of the 1st single "I'm not afraid", but I am glad he even admitted that the accent bullshit was dumb as fuck.

Despicable isn't going to be on the new album, its just a free style over Lloyd Banks beat alot of artist are doing freestlyes over it. Kinda like when Milli came out damn near everyone had a freestyle over that beat.

Sorry didn't see this comment before I posted.... fail.